2014 lineup.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
Now that the 2013 season is over, lets look towards the 2014 season, and our best possible lineup as it stands.

1. B. Stewart
2. Taufua
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Hiku/Gutherson/Cheyse Blair. Wolf will be there if we sign him.
6. Foran
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Lawrence
9. Ballin
10. King
11. Watmough
12. Horo
13. G. Stewart

14. Buhrer
15. Fa'aoso
16. Symonds
17. Chee-Kam

18. Trbojevic
19. Hasson
20. Gower
21. Sao

We'll have the playing talent for another red-hot challenge, plus we'll have the hunger that a GF loss brings. I expect we'll go to another level next year, and predict a top 2 finish, and (refs aside) a premiership.

We need wingers that can catch. Wolf can't be in the team. Fantastic finisher but absolutely diabolical in defence. His positional play in D and his ability to catch the high ball gives me nightmares. Need fast, tall, strong athletes on the flanks. He's done some amazing things at the club but it's time to move on.

ManlyArmy said:
Now that the 2013 season is over, lets look towards the 2014 season, and our best possible lineup as it stands.

1. B. Stewart
2. Taufua
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Hiku/Gutherson/Cheyse Blair. Wolf will be there if we sign him.
6. Foran
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Lawrence
9. Ballin
10. King
11. Watmough
12. Horo
13. G. Stewart

14. Buhrer
15. Fa'aoso
16. Symonds
17. Chee-Kam

18. Trbojevic
19. Hasson
20. Gower
21. Sao

light on front rowers on the bench, would like to see either sao or jake t make the 17

Lets see how starling, lui and Tyson go in the off season. That bench is too small. You need two props.

If I was Tooves I'd be tempted to put Justin Horo in the front row to replace Kitey, bring King to the bench, and bring in a ball playing second rower to compliment Choc and Gifty.

I also think we'd do well to send our wingers for a few sessions with either the Swans or GWS to learn how to catch bombs.

CAMBO said:
Lets see how starling, lui and Tyson go in the off season. That bench is too small. You need two props.

Have to agree. I'd remove Chee Kam and use another big bopper.

Of the young brigade like Ligi and Jake combined with the new boys, I'm sure someone will put their hand up.

As for King being past it, I disagree. He will be an invaluable mentor to the young ones especially with Brent gone.

swoop said:
Where's Josh Starling?
Yes, I wonder what role he will play?

Is Blair big? Would be good to have a big winger.

Need some big forwards. Think Hasson will go well and Hopefully Jake will step up.

dowdz said:
swoop said:
Where's Josh Starling?

Prop we signed from lol@souffs. Young kid with potential.

Is Blair big? Would be good to have a big winger.

Need some big forwards. Think Hasson will go well and Hopefully Jake will step up.

Blair played in the centres for the eels and I think he had a few games in the second row. He's big but I don't think he's big enough to be a prop.

I am hoping this is the team.

1. B. Stewart
2. Taufua
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Wolf
6. Foran
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Lawrence
9. Ballin
10. Hayne
11. Watmough
12. Horo
13. G. Stewart

14. Buhrer
15. Fa'aoso
16. Symonds
17. King

bob dylan said:
I am hoping this is the team.

1. B. Stewart
2. Taufua
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Wolf
6. Foran
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Lawrence
9. Ballin
10. Hayne
11. Watmough
12. Horo
13. G. Stewart

14. Buhrer
15. Fa'aoso
16. Symonds
17. King

don't think the roosters will release him after his efforts in the g.f.

kingoftherodeo said:
We need wingers that can catch. Wolf can't be in the team. Fantastic finisher but absolutely diabolical in defence. His positional play in D and his ability to catch the high ball gives me nightmares. Need fast, tall, strong athletes on the flanks. He's done some amazing things at the club but it's time to move on.

Spot who was in the sheds at full time?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4