2014 member pack arrived

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
So I got my member pack today scarf and hat look really good.
Happy days!

ps. Hi GE!

Dont like the scarf or car sticker. Not enough Manly Sea Eagles on it. Too much of the Stronger Together .

Scarf is ok as there wasn't one last year. Car sticker is too small. They should alternate, one year a scarf next year a tshirt next year a hat etc.

I received mine too but I am not that happy with the contents this year. I'm not a fan of the scarf and I am missing the 2014 fixture magnet.

Also, am I the only one who didn't get a card holder with the lanyard this year?

I will have to contact the Membership Team on Monday to chase up the missing items :(

manlyfan76 said:
So I got my member pack today scarf and hat look really good.
Happy days!

ps. Hi GE!

Hello!

The hat's here are getting antsy. They know something's up.

Jethro said:
I received mine too but I am not that happy with the contents this year. I'm not a fan of the scarf and I am missing the 2014 fixture magnet.

Also, am I the only one who didn't get a card holder with the lanyard this year?

I will have to contact the Membership Team on Monday to chase up the missing items :(

there is no mention of a fixture magnet in next years packages, also the picture of the lanyard shows no card holder. why not recycle last years card holder?

Jethro said:

I thought they were not doing the magnet this year. Also it does not mention the card holder on my checklist.

castle eagle said:
Jethro said:

there is no mention of a fixture magnet in next years packages, also the picture of the lanyard shows no card holder. why not recycle last years card holder?
@"castle eagle"
@manlyfan76

On the letter that came with the "2014 Supporter Wings Member" membership card, there is a list of things that are supposed to be in your membership pack. The 3rd point in the list says:

* 2014 fixture magnet, key ring and sticker.

As for the card holder, I'm not that fussed about not getting it. I am merely pointing out that I didn't get one this year when normally I do. What if I was a new member, I wouldn't have any way of attaching the lanyard to the card.

2014MSECardampLetter.jpg

see this..I hope Ive done it right
http://issuu.com/manlywarringahseaeagles/docs/mse130_e_membership_campaign_2014_b?e=5044299/4968602

ayjay007 said:
ayjay007 said:
see this..I hope Ive done it right
http://issuu.com/manlywarringahseaeagles/docs/mse130_e_membership_campaign_2014_b?e=5044299/4968602

Packs have Lanyards (or should)

Lanyards weren't the issue ayjay. I was merely pointing out that this year there was no card holder to attach the supplied 2014 lanyard to but that is no big issue if you still have a card holder from a previous year (which I do) but if you were a new member, you would not be able to attach the lanyard to your membership card because this year, the card holders weren't supplied like in previous years.

The other issue was that the letter that was supplied with the 2014 membership card attached stated that there was supposed to be a 2014 fixture magnet included in the membership pack but it was not supplied.

looks like some clubs' looking to make more than 100k profit this year!

give us our stuff!!!!

someone ring larissa!

globaleagle said:

give us our stuff!!!!

someone ring larissa!

Mr Penn has to get the money he is 'pouring into the juniors' from somewhere GE.

bones said:
globaleagle said:

give us our stuff!!!!

someone ring larissa!

Mr Penn has to get the money he is 'pouring into the juniors' from somewhere GE.

Maybe he's also getting a cut from clicks on DT stories....

Yeah outraged at the lack of a cardholder. Typhoons, political strife, school shootings Pffft. Wheres my 12c piece of plastic to hold my member card.

mickqld said:
Yeah outraged at the lack of a cardholder. Typhoons, political strife, school shootings Pffft. Wheres my 12c piece of plastic to hold my member card.

It's the little things like not receiving a 12c card holder that snowball and result in school shootings and guys going postal.

Jethro said:
castle eagle said:
Jethro said:

@"castle eagle"
@manlyfan76

On the letter that came with the "2014 Supporter Wings Member" membership card, there is a list of things that are supposed to be in your membership pack. The 3rd point in the list says:

* 2014 fixture magnet, key ring and sticker.

As for the card holder, I'm not that fussed about not getting it. I am merely pointing out that I didn't get one this year when normally I do. What if I was a new member, I wouldn't have any way of attaching the lanyard to the card.

2014MSECardampLetter.jpg

We'll be able to identify the new members next season. They'll be the chumps with a lanyard around their necks, but holding their cards in their hands, forlorn.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6