2014 memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Im back for another year. Bit strange talking about next years membership when our season still has 3 weeks to go.

Anyway hope all those with faceboook share the Manly membership page on their own page to spread the word.

Surely we must have at least 15k in us soon

I'll be doing the same Frogz.

Was only thinking last night that maybe we need to make a real social media push to nudge the 15K mark. Very achievable especially given the flexibility in the packages available and what good value they are.

Maybe we could use high profile supporters like Hugh Jackman to encourage people to be members. He and Scott Penn are both ex-Knox Grammar boys so surely he'd put out a brief "come join us" message.

Souffs have Rusty. Come on Hugh. Put out the word mate.

I'm really inpressed that loyalty is being rewarded - renewing members get a discount :)

Say tuned for some video messages to fans from the one and only Beaver once he is on board later this year! No one can say no to the Beaver! (i hope :) )

I'm hoping Beaver will be available on my trip to Hong Kong when I win it.

Just a quick question Larissa, currently I get the supporter wings as I'm so far away. What is the cheapest option for me to get a ticketed membership that will allow me access to the 1st priority window for finals matches ? The supporter one still wouldn't get me into that next season I would presume

Kiwi Eagle said:
Just a quick question Larissa, currently I get the supporter wings as I'm so far away. What is the cheapest option for me to get a ticketed membership that will allow me access to the 1st priority window for finals matches ? The supporter one still wouldn't get me into that next season I would presume

go the white wings 3 game package, for $70 it includes:

General Admission access to any three Sea Eagles home games including Brookvale Oval and alternate venues!
Exclusive 2014 Sea Eagles Member Cap
2014 Member Card
2014 Keyring
2014 Bumper Sticker
2014 Lanyard
Regular exclusive Members 'The Inside Swoop' e-Newsletter
NEW Members Only Season Preview Magazine
10% discount on all Sea Eagles Merchandise
10% discount on Sea Eagles home game tickets for family and friends
Priority purchase period for all major Rugby League fixtures including SOO and Grand Final

I am renewing the whole family again, and adding the baby on to the list this year.

castle eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

go the white wings 3 game package, for $70 it includes:

General Admission access to any three Sea Eagles home games including Brookvale Oval and alternate venues!
Exclusive 2014 Sea Eagles Member Cap
2014 Member Card
2014 Keyring
2014 Bumper Sticker
2014 Lanyard
Regular exclusive Members 'The Inside Swoop' e-Newsletter
NEW Members Only Season Preview Magazine
10% discount on all Sea Eagles Merchandise
10% discount on Sea Eagles home game tickets for family and friends
Priority purchase period for all major Rugby League fixtures including SOO and Grand Final

Cheers mate that might be the go, slightly worrie though that the supporter wings has that same message at the end as well though, I think there are 2 priority periods so hoping that they qualify for the 1st one next year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6