2014 NRL Grand Final Tickets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Grand Final Tickets

Once again the NRL have dropped the ball. By this stage last year there was a definite date for the members only pre sale of tickets. July 23. In fact it was announced the day after 2013 SOO 3.

This year, cause Souffs are no chance, there's no publicity, no price info, zilch. :mad:

Does anyone have any info (with verifiable links etc) regarding this years GF, including Ticket prices ? :huh:. Of course, they are bound to be SKY HIGH and out of the reach of "average working families".

I just got an email about next year's SOO at MCG.

The Supporters bay has increased by 30 to $155.
But MCG, like all cricket grounds, has substandard viewing of the playing surface :s

http://www.rugbyleague.com.au/aan/

MEMBERS PRE-SALE - NRL GRAND FINAL

2014 Sea Eagles Members will have a pre-sale opportunity to purchase Grand Final tickets next week. The NRL will be emailing all Members their Advantage Access Number (AAN) prior to the pre-sales.

If you have not received your AAN please Click Here to find yours.

Ticketed Members pre-sale: 10am, Tuesday July 22.

Non-Ticketed Member pre-sale: 10am, Thursday July 24

All tickets are through www.ticketek.com.au

I tried my member number, but no AAN was returned :huh: @"MWSE Membership"

NRL Grand Final Ticket Prices

Category Adult Concession Junior Family
Diamond 380 N/A N/A N/A
Platinum 310 N/A N/A N/A
Gold 245 230 215 705
Silver 165 120 95 420
Bronze 80 60 50 190

Nearly 10,000 tickets for this year’s NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final will be priced below $100, the NRL announced today.

And a family of four will be able to see the biggest match of the year for as little as $195.

Bronze tickets will range in price from $50 for juniors to $80 for adults.

Silver tickets will be priced from $95 for juniors to $165 for adults.

“There will be 30,000 tickets available in the more affordable silver and bronze categories of seating,” he said.

Mr Kind said silver and bronze family tickets will actually be reduced in price by $5 compared with last year with a bronze family ticket costing $190 and a silver family ticket $420.

“It means a family of four will be able to see the Grand Final for less than $50 per person,” he said.

Mr Kind said the diamond category tickets, priced at $380, would be sold mainly to corporate customers.

Gold tickets will be priced at $245.

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/2014/7/nrl-grand-final-tickets/

I suppose Silver will remain the Supporters section for the two teams that make it.

Disgraceful pricing, $190 for a family in the nosebleeds. Also you now have to be a corporate to sit on the halfway line.

RE: NRL Grand Final Ticket Prices

Even the premium seats at ANZ are terrible.
Best to pay the least possible.
I've made a rule that I'll only go to ANZ when Manly is playing a final.

Great news about 10k seats below $100 - not. Thanks Greenturd and your cronies for the news....

You get a nose bleed and a mountain climb and pay $100 buck for the privelage of watching ants run round

It's crap where ever you go, so for the last two GF's we have been in ( not 2008) I have just sat behind the posts with the MWTS group.

Fabulous atmosphere , no view but big deal you record it and if we win watch it the next day, or like last year delete the moment you walk through the door !!!

Been to 2 SOO's and 3 GF's there.

Not sure I will ever go again unless its a Manly GF

Been to the last 2xGF's
2012 was in upper upper section near half way, sooo far removed from the action (like @The Wheel said - lookit the ants!). Was already majorly pissed because I'd bought pre-sale member tickets in July (I had faith dammit) and we got stitched up by the storm in probably our worst performance in years and didnt make it to the big dance.

Last year we were seated behind posts near MWTS. @Mark From Brisbane is on the $$$ - the asmosphere was electric - I love our team and our fans! Nothing like being part of the Manly chant with kindred spirits (gives me goosebumps thinking about it)! - but seats were just horrible.

I also saw Manly beat the rorters there in March earlier this year (very decent seats this time as crowd was only 10k )

I won't be back again, awful ground!

By the way, the NRL should be providing comp tickets to all us Manly fans who attended last year's GF - it was a fkn farce!!

Hmmmmm decision time. Have been to every Grand Final since 2007 and would like to keep that run going but need to be saving some coin

Decided not to go in 2011 and 2013 and ended up doing the mercy dash over when we made it, might have to employ those tactics again

I see 2 options:
1- Fork out $380 for diamond tickets- expensive but really good seats, had them for past 5 GF's (I'm not rich but you only live once and I believe)
2- Watch it at home- anywhere else in the ground is s##thouse, way to far back and end up watching big screen

I loved going to all the gfs manly have been in. Bit the bullet with prices last year and only took the wife. Won't be forking out 200 on a family ticket for my kids to climb a mountain and not see a game

I went last year for the first time since 1983. I've never seen Manly win a GF.

And even if we hadn't been Hayned last year, I still wouldn't have seen it such is the joke that is ANZ. $165 to have to turn to the giant screen every time something of note happened.

But the atmosphere was great and I loved being back there behind the posts with the rest of you fanatics. I'll do it again, even though I know the view will be the same. But this time, the result will be different.

simon64 said:
I went last year for the first time since 1983. I've never seen Manly win a GF.

Please don't come if we are fortunate enough to make it this year!

I went to 95 and they lost. I skipped 96 and they won. I went to 07 and they lost. I thought I was a jinx. I wasn't going to go because of that in 08 but I couldn't resist I had to go and finally saw a winning team. Saw another in 11 and went again in 13. So many GF's we are so lucky. I'll be there again in 14, I'll pay anything I need to be there cheering on the boys.

The Competing Team Fan Allocation is not being sold - thats the Level 1 on either North or South ends :dodgy:
So will leave ticket purchases till Manly make the GF.

[attachment=829]

Prices for other tickets are +10% from last year :mad:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6