2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Darren said:
Hodges is a gun interchange forward/hooker and may take Buhrer's place!!

Damn unless Hodges is just as good in defense I don't know if I'd want that. Watched Buhrer closely throughout the season, he does all the dirty work and is tough as nails, Matty Ballin MK II.

Hi, mate up there reckons NQ were very disappointed to lose him as he has big wraps. Why would he come here to play NSW Cup? Must have been told he is a chance to make 17!

Hodges would be a fantastic bench addition for us. His spark out of dummy half would take some pressure off the halves. Its something that Ballin lacks.

ifernolan said:
Darren said:

Damn unless Hodges is just as good in defense I don't know if I'd want that. Watched Buhrer closely throughout the season, he does all the dirty work and is tough as nails, Matty Ballin MK II.

I agree i wouldn't want to lose buhrer out of the top 17 he is really underrated and towards the back end of the season (before he did his ribs) he was amongst our best. He will improve every year and I reckon we won't see him peak until 2015. Let's hope he is still in maroon and white.

MWSE said:
Hodges would be a fantastic bench addition for us. His spark out of dummy half would take some pressure off the halves. Its something that Ballin lacks.

i couldn't see him & buhrer on the bench at the same time

mickqld said:
DCE should command the highest wage in the NRL at his next contract if he keeps playing this way and improving which he will. My guess we will have to come up with around $1 million a season to be able to keep him.

That's what Easts will have to pay Shane Hayne to keep him.

I'd like to have a little room in the cap to sign any gun player uncovered in the WC. Some of the lesser nations could have a diamond in the ruff.

ifernolan said:
Darren said:

With a couple of Chocs stupid penalties a game ,Choc MK II

castle eagle said:
MWSE said:

i couldn't see him & buhrer on the bench at the same time

Tooves must now view buhrer as a running forward not a potential dummy half.

has anyone picked up peter piper Joe picker pepper from the raiders yet,my raiders mate is spewing stuart got rid of him,this one of the reasons he didnt want stuart down there

master blaster said:
has anyone picked up peter piper Joe picker pepper from the raiders yet,my raiders mate is spewing stuart got rid of him,this one of the reasons he didnt want stuart down there

I read he cut his leg badly with a power saw. Maybe that's why he was dropped?

master blaster said:

He was already on the outer well before Stuart arrived!

CAMBO said:
They are saying 1.5mil a year for smith.

If true that would seem to be a fair indication of where the salary cap is heading in the wrong direction with clubs clearly lifting topline player salaries to disproportionate levels.

The marquee player allowance clauses will need to be adjusted to compensate.

manlyfan76 said:
I'd like to have a little room in the cap to sign any gun player uncovered in the WC. Some of the lesser nations could have a diamond in the ruff.

I'd love to see Kevin Larroyer from France come and play for us.
Beaver thinks he's a great player.
Basically a Beaver clone - unfortunately plays back row

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7