2014 Tipping Comp Prize Update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Prizes for the 2104 Jan Davis Tipping Competition have been finalised as follows

** Sea Eagles Fan Hubs 2014 Tipping Competition **

1st Place: Two Tickets to Sea Eagles 2014 Awards Night (valued at over $400.00)*
2nd Place: $150.00 Merchandise Voucher
Top Tipper Weekly Prize: Double Pass to Brookie

* First prize may be transferable for a membership package of equivalent value at the discretion of the organisers

** Earnie The Eagle Last Fan Standing Competition **

Proudly supported by MWRLFC - The Football Club

1st Prize: 1996 Pepsi Retro Jersey signed by Clive Churchill Medallist and Club legend Geoff Toovey

** Lucky Tipper Draw **

1st Prize: TBC - Manly Merchandise prize

Registration for the competition is now open so go here to sign up and pay.

2014 Tipping Comp

You need to do 3 things to appear on the leaderboard and therefore be locked in and eligible for prizes

1. Register for the Comp
2. Pay your Money
3. Enter Tips

We’ve had some great support from both the Sea Eagles and the Football Club so I urge you all to do your bit and sign up for membership with both organisations. This is the only way we will have a strong financial base for the club’s future, as well as a real say in the direction of the club as fans.

If I don't win Earnie's last fan standing comp any chance we can get Tooves to sign my '96 retro jersey when he's signing the comp winners jersey ;) :) :D ;)

He has already signed it sorry Mal. I got him to throw an autograph on it at training the other day when I was down there running a skills session with the halves.

Everyone will receive a PM/email inviting them to join this years tipping comp. This will go out to all site users, so if you have already signed up you can ignore it (thanks for getting in early though)

To be sure you have registered and paid correctly you should check the leaderboard for your name as confirmation

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/tipping-competition/Jan-Davis-Memorial-Tipping-Competition-2014/9/leaderboard.html

To appear on the leader board you need to have done 3 things

A) Registered for the comp
B) Paid your money
C) Entered tips for one or more rounds

Please note that there may be a delay of a day or two between lodging your payment and us receiving notification, so be a little patient. However if you believe you have fulfilled all three criteria above and your name is not on the leaderboard then please let me know and I will chase up.

Chip and Chase said:
He has already signed it sorry Mal. I got him to throw an autograph on it at training the other day when I was down there running a skills session with the halves.

Let me guess - you are Phil Blake? ;)

Chip and Chase said:

have you taken over from joey?:p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4