2015 Emerging SOO Squads

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
NSWRL.com.au – December 19, 2014

State of Origin -winning NSW Blues coach Laurie Daley has announced a squad of 22 of the NRL ’s most promising players to take part in the 2015 Emerging Blues camp, to be held in Sydney in January.

2015 Emerging Blues Squad

Jack Wighton - Canberra Raiders
Paul Vaughan - Canberra Raiders
David Klemmer - Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Josh Jackson - Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Ryan James - Gold Coast Titans
Aidan Sezer - Gold Coast Titans
Dale Finucane - Melbourne Storm
Sione Mata'utia - Newcastle Knights
Nathan Peats - Parramatta Eels
Tepai Moeroa - Parramatta Eels
Matt Moylan - Penrith Panthers
Josh Mansour - Penrith Panthers
Bryce Cartwright - Penrith Panthers
Adam Docker - Penrith Panthers
Alex Johnston - South Sydney Rabbitohs
Dylan Walker - South Sydney Rabbitohs
Adam Reynolds - South Sydney Rabbitohs
Luke Keary - South Sydney Rabbitohs
Cameron McInnes - South Sydney Rabbitohs
Kyle Turner South - Sydney Rabbitohs
Luke Brooks - Wests Tigers
Curtis Sironen - Wests Tigers

The Queensland Rugby League’s successful QAS program will undergo a transformation next year, with the revamping of the junior development squad and an expansion of the existing Emerging Origin Squad.

The Queensland State of Origin Emerging Squad (formerly referred to as the senior Emerging Squad) will grow from 14 to 18 players in 2015; while the Emerging Maroons Squad will take the place of the Junior Emerging Squad.

Queensland State of Origin Emerging Squad 2015

(QAS – January 9-11)

Gavin Cooper – North Queensland Cowboys
Dale Copley – Brisbane Broncos
Jake Friend – Sydney Roosters
Dane Gagai – Newcastle Knights
Tim Glasby – Melbourne Storm / Easts Tigers
Valentine Holmes – Cronulla Sharks
Ben Hunt – Brisbane Broncos
Brenton Lawrence – Manly Sea Eagles
Edrick Lee – Canberra Raiders
Josh McGuire – Brisbane Broncos
Anthony Milford – Brisbane Broncos
Tautau Moga – North Queensland Cowboys
Michael Morgan – North Queensland Cowboys
Dylan Napa – Sydney Roosters
James Segeyaro – Penrith Panthers
Korbin Sims – Newcastle Knights
Corey Thompson – Canterbury Bulldogs
David Tyrrell – South Sydney Rabbitohs

Emerging Maroons Squad 2015

(QAS – January 15-18)

Jai Arrow – Brisbane Broncos
Luke Bateman – Canberra Raiders
Jordan Drew – Brisbane Broncos
Jayden Nikorima – Brisbane Broncos
Joe Ofahengaue – Brisbane Broncos
Marion Seve – Wests Tigers
Coen Hess – North Queensland Cowboys
Brenko Lee – Canberra Raiders
Ashley Taylor – Brisbane Broncos
Lindsay Collins – Brisbane Broncos
Patrick Kaufusi – North Queensland Cowboys / Northern Pride
Nene MacDonald – Sydney Roosters
Lloyd Perrett – Canterbury Bulldogs
Kierran Moseley – Gold Coast Titans
Cameron Munster – Melbourne Storm / Easts Tigers
Corey Oates – Brisbane Broncos
Brendan Elliot – Sydney Roosters
Patrick Mago – Canberra Raiders
Kane Elgey – Gold Coast Titans
Kyle Feldt – North Queensland Cowboys / Northern Pride
Ethan Lowe – North Queensland Cowboys / Northern Pride
Shaun Nona – Melbourne Storm
Javid Bowen – North Queensland Cowboys / Northern Pride
Hymel Hunt – Melbourne Storm / Easts Tigers
Sam Hoare – North Queensland Cowboys / Mackay Cutters
Blake Leary – Manly Sea Eagles

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/state-of-origin/qas-emerging-squads-2015-565/#ixzz3MNocKoyO

Exciting for the players named, I'm sure their agents will all be running off to their clubs seeking upgrades. (Lucky for us they play for other clubs.)

mozgrame said:
Except for Blake Leary and Brenton Lawrence. Blake Leary will one day play SOO for sure!

I have a feeling Blake will push his way into the 17 at some stage in 2015. A great prospect.

mickqld said:
mozgrame said:
Except for Blake Leary and Brenton Lawrence. Blake Leary will one day play SOO for sure!

I have a feeling Blake will push his way into the 17 at some stage in 2015. A great prospect.

Yeah Blake looks the goods for a spot at some stage for sure. His build reminds me of Watmough's physique.

Blake is 180 cm and 90kg
Twatmough is 181cm and 94kg.
Put a couple more kgs on Blake and he'll be right. Just hope Blake doesn't have the dropped balls and stupid penalties of you know who.

Leary has really caught my attention in the shots we've seen from preseason training. He draws your eye because he looks the most engaged of the whole squad. Looks desperate to learn and determined to make first grade. Hoping for big things.

Blake had a ripper of a year! This will sound a little odd to people that haven't seen much of him, but the purchase of Leary really softened the blow of Choc leaving for me. Very astute buying on Manly's behalf. We will reap the rewards. Blake is as tough as nails and as willing as a fighting dog.

Very excited!!

mozgrame said:
Blake had a ripper of a year! This will sound a little odd to people that haven't seen much of him, but the purchase of Leary really softened the blow of Choc leaving for me. Very astute buying on Manly's behalf. We will reap the rewards. Blake is as tough as nails and as willing as a fighting dog.

Very excited!!

I'd be very surprised not to see him in the " Rookie of the year" running. I only saw him in the QLD cup semi's and final ( after he had been signed), and yes agree with Moz in all he said.

However I did say that a few years ago when Chee Kam signed, and so far an injury laden dud!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
mozgrame said:

Very excited!!

I'd be very surprised not to see him in the " Rookie of the year" running. I only saw him in the QLD cup semi's and final ( after he had been signed), and yes agree with Moz in all he said.

However I did say that a few years ago when Chee Kam signed, and so far an injury laden dud!!

Ahhh Jeez, Mark! I hope you were touching wood when you typed that. And not the wood you get from listening to relaxing music!! ;) :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6