2015 Manly games wishlist 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
Is it 2015 yet?

A few games I'd like Manly to have in 2015;

- v Knights, Sunday Arvo Footy @ Gosford
- v Merge, Friday Night/Sunday Arvo @, Brookie
- v Warriors, Sunday Arvo @ Eden Park
- v Raiders, Sunday Arvo @ Canberra
- Take our other home away from home to a country area, like Mudgee. Fantastic facility out there.

That ground at Mudgee is great, the NRL really need to get clubs out their at least once a year to use it, plus big towns in Bathurst, Orange, Dubbo all near there as well. So they'll get 10+ thousand there.

v Knights at Gosford on a sunday afternoon...big tick. Living up in the hunter that's a great spot.

I'd like to play the Dogs on a scorching hot Sunday afternoon at Brookvale. Penrith at Penrith Park on a Friday Night (love the smell of footy at the foot of the mountains on a cold misty evening), and of course the Storm at Brookie so we can get some revenge for last years capitulation. I'd say Tigers at Leichhardt as well, but we seem to struggle there for some reason.

Snake said:
I'd like to play the Dogs on a scorching hot Sunday afternoon at Brookvale. Penrith at Penrith Park on a Friday Night (love the smell of footy at the foot of the mountains on a cold misty evening), and of course the Storm at Brookie so we can get some revenge for last years capitulation. I'd say Tigers at Leichhardt as well, but we seem to struggle there for some reason.

I like everything you said there snake but I want to play the dogs on a Friday night at brookvale - bigger atmosphere and less chance of dogs fans making the trip over to watch it.

I would also like to see us play our 2 away home games up at Gosford against knights and the Cowboys both on a Saturday night.

We must not play souths up there next year but play it at Brookvale please.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2