2015 Memberships on sale NOW!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Memberships for 2015 are now on sale.

Check out this special announcement for Matt Ballin to launch this year's membership campaign
HERE

To purchase a membership or to have a look at the 2015 packages click here

For those renewing members, we will be sending out renewal emails this afternoon.

As always if you have any questions you can email us at [email protected] or call us on (02) 9970 3000.

You are better to wait around for one of the buy this week get a chance to win a holiday deal.

Fluffy said:
You are better to wait around for one of the buy this week get a chance to win a holiday deal.

You obviously didn't watch the video. Sign up before November and be in the running for a $10K trip to Sth Africa

My yearly whinge - I'll get it out of the way early lol. I usually buy the 10 game package but often miss at least 2 home games because of other priorities.

Why don't we have a GA membership that is for say 6 games that costs around $130? I don't want to have to buy 2 x 3 game packages for $150. I had a 6 game membership back in 2010 so I know it can be done :)

Mals said:
My yearly whinge - I'll get it out of the way early lol. I usually buy the 10 game package but often miss at least 2 home games because of other priorities.

Why don't we have a GA membership that is for say 6 games that costs around $130? I don't want to have to buy 2 x 3 game packages for $150. I had a 6 game membership back in 2010 so I know it can be done :)

I'd buy that. Every game is not possible, but I invariably get to more than 3.

Chip and Chase said:
Fluffy said:

You obviously didn't watch the video. Sign up before November and be in the running for a $10K trip to Sth Africa

I actually heard from a very reliable source that there is going to be an even bigger, better, more fantastic prize for those that sign up on November the 1st...

*Disclaimer: the above post referring to bigger and better prizes is not true. It is in fact a lie.

Pommie Eagle said:
..and a decent car sticker this year please... #firstworldproblems

Yep mine last about 2 months of travelling out in the great Australian Outback!!

Personally I love my members cap, and love having the sticker on the back of the fourby...the rest (merchandise wise)....pffffttt

I wonder how much thought has gone into launching this.
If we lose this week and the sh1t hits the fan next week with mass player exodus and more infighting, what affect will that have on renewals and also getting new members???

Will have to have an impact on peoples willingness to re invest

Mark from Brisbane said:
Pommie Eagle said:
..and a decent car sticker this year please... #firstworldproblems

Yep mine last about 2 months of travelling out in the great Australian Outback!!

Personally I love my members cap, and love having the sticker on the back of the fourby...the rest (merchandise wise)....pffffttt

Exactly forget about the key ring, lanyard etc. A good quality car sticker and cap is all I want.

Cap,car sticker and flag would be more practical - flying the maroon & white colours wherever we go :)

Does Manly still have to go to Gosford ?

Love a Darwin home game :idea:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4