2015 NRL draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Does anyone out there have a clue when the NRL are going to get off their back sides and release the 2015 draw?

This is really annoying as it is stopping fans and members for making travel arrangements for next year.

I am a member of an AFL club too and I go to Melbourne to see games but until the NRL tell us the draw it is impossible to plan things.

It is also really unfair on the clubs who are trying to secure memberships for next season and they cant tell their members what teams they will be playing against at home.

Come on Greenturd , get your finger out!

It " might" be out before Xmas, it might not as well.

It's a big job you know, and the competition out there haven't announced theirs yet!!.....hang on you mean to tell me theirs was out a month ago.......no way!!

The NRL are so bloody inept!

It is unfair to ask members to sign on for a new season without any information about the draw for 2015.

The other codes have their **** together and have massive TV deals, yet the NRL dither over this so that Nein can get their way yet again.

The NRL has become a frustrating spectre for its members. Please guys at the top sort this out?

sheridanstand78 said:
The NRL are so bloody inept!

It is unfair to ask members to sign on for a new season without any information about the draw for 2015.

The other codes have their ... together and have massive TV deals, yet the NRL dither over this so that Nein can get their way yet again.

The NRL has become a frustrating spectre for its members. Please guys at the top sort this out?

The NRL are still waiting for Nein to send them the draw.

David Gyngell is on holidays and he still has to sit down with Souffs, the Rorters and Donkeys to make sure they like the draw first.

Would not surprise me to see us get a whole lot of Monday night games this year- we have not in a while.

The NRL better give us a fair draw this year
It would be nice to finish off the year playing our final round game at home to end the season.

The NRL can't do their 2015 draw yet, the only thing they know is that Nein want the Donkeys for Friday nights.

Until Nein figure out who will get them ratings in NSW (Hayne leaving for the NFL has thrown their usual plans for a loop), we'll probably hear nothing.

That's the difference with the NRL and AFL. The AFL sets their draw and Seven go from there knowing that either way they'll dominate the ratings, especially in Victoria, SA and WA.

Mid December they are saying - http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-schedule-for-season-2015-promised-to-be-released-by-mid-december/story-fndujljl-1227140655238

So late January it is then.

So we hear today that it is going to take an extra 2 weeks for the NRL and Nein and Fox to finalise next seasons draw.

This is a bloody farce. So unfair on every club member.

I fear a glut of bloody Monday night games next season too. the Fox guy wants Monday night games at suburban grounds cause it is easier for fans to get too.

Fans HATE Monday night football, a hassle full stop!

Get on with it NRL

Look lets be reasonable to Nein and Fox.......as long as they tell us a week before they'll be happy!!

So maybe by 28th February would be good.

We know the first round is V the Slime at Eelsville, now what more do you buggars want?????

Not a great look for an administration that is already an embarrasing, inept lot.

How did David Smith get the job?

Is he the worst / dopiest head of a major organisation ever?

Is it just me or are others infuriated with the NRL changing the 3pm Sunday kickoff to 4pm?

I'm absolutely filthy! I've been going to Sunday 3pm games since 1980.

The NRL stated they have listened to the fans and allowed the game to be moved to 4pm so channel 9 can show it live. Why not make them show it live at 3pm?

That takes away the 2nd last day game now as during winter it'll be dark by halftime. So much for listening to the fans. Disgusting.

How many times do we see packed suburban grounds on a sunny sunday?

Only 1 chance to see that now which is the 2pm kickoff. Wonder when they'll ditch that?

Slowly, they are taking away all the last traditions of our game.

Not happy!!!!

I can't believe Smith has pushed Sunday start time back to 4pm in the evening.

What a frigging wanka.

Sack him now and get starting time back to 3pm where the people want it to be.

If nine won't show it live then sell live Sunday games only to the highest bidder.

Break up the NRL coverage / SOO and they will not lose, in the final negotiations.

Don't even know WTF Greenturd does so punt him too.

^^^ or better still, find some big investors and set up a rugby league exclusive channel (like Setanta with soccer).

It will be massively successful, while at the same time sending 9 & Foxtel broke and into extinction (probably 10 too).

Bandit said:
I can't believe Smith has pushed Sunday start time back to 4pm in the evening.

What a frigging wanka.

Sack him now and get starting time back to 3pm where the people want it to be.

If nine won't show it live then sell live Sunday games only to the highest bidder.

Break up the NRL coverage / SOO and they will not lose, in the final negotiations.

Don't even know WTF Greenturd does so punt him too.

^^^ or better still, find some big investors and set up a rugby league exclusive channel (like Setanta with soccer).

It will be massively successful, while at the same time sending 9 & Foxtel broke and into extinction (probably 10 too).

Realistically I can't see why they didn't compromise at 3.30pm. I don't think that's too much of a jump for fans - and it should work for Nine. If the game runs over they get extra time in and otherwise they can fill to the news with interviews and previews for the next televised game.
Bunch of twits really.

I watched a couple of the Four Nations live coverage but they still seemed to take an awful long time to conclude.

A normal game should take around 95 minutes (2 * 40 min halves and a 10 minute break with possibly another 5 or 10 minutes for stoppages.)

But I seem to think that most of these live games took the best part of and hour and three quarters or around 105 minutes.

It's just ten extra minutes and I could be wrong but while the games started live did they finish live?

Just a question with no malice intended.

Bandit said:
Not a great look for an administration that is already an embarrasing, inept lot.

How did David Smith get the job?

Is he the worst / dopiest head of a major organisation ever?

Remember when we used to think that about Gallop?

sigh. good times...

manlywarringah said:
Is it just me or are others infuriated with the NRL changing the 3pm Sunday kickoff to 4pm?

I'm absolutely filthy! I've been going to Sunday 3pm games since 1980.

The NRL stated they have listened to the fans and allowed the game to be moved to 4pm so channel 9 can show it live. Why not make them show it live at 3pm?

That takes away the 2nd last day game now as during winter it'll be dark by halftime. So much for listening to the fans. Disgusting.

How many times do we see packed suburban grounds on a sunny sunday?

Only 1 chance to see that now which is the 2pm kickoff. Wonder when they'll ditch that?

Slowly, they are taking away all the last traditions of our game.

Not happy!!!!

I thought that only the Ch9 Sunday game was being played at 4pm.

2pm for the live Fox Game
4pm for live Ch9 - which is even more of a disincentive to attend the game.
They can't show it live at 3pm as this will overlap the Fox telecast.

3pm for any others on a Sunday

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4