• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Considering how quick he is, is it worth shifting Lawrence to the back row with JSL and Buhrer, then going after two quality props? Move Symonds to a bench (he can spell Lawrence) with Lui and Starling and all of a sudden we have a big pack can mix it up with anyone.

Assuming the backs come back more or less unchanged, that is a top of the table side.

I know people won't think this now but how we finished in 2014 and not going all the way this year will make sure we are more than hungry in 2015- no chance of complacency

We will be written off but I suspect we will be in for finals campaign number 11. Predicted finsh anywhere from 4-7

I suspect give this team 2-3 years to rebuild and we will be back in the big dance where we belong.

Toovey will win a premiership and deserves one as a coach of this club.

Thanks to all the supporters and our boys for this season and so many manly highlights including

Central Coast stadium: beating souths and Cowboys in the last 5 minutes from a Foran pass to Jamie b

Brookvale oval: beating parra Penrith and knights all in the last few minutes of the game

Nearly going undefeated at home all year

And last nights near miracle come back

Cannot wait for 2015- specially getting revenge on both souths and dogs.

Enjoy the off season people

P.S To our club make sure we play Souths at Brookvale in 2015 and not Gosford - take the Knights and Cowboys games up there.

I can from next year attend all Friday night games so I am expecting some big blockbusters next year down at Brookvale- so looking forward to this.

Loobs said:
Considering how quick he is, is it worth shifting Lawrence to the back row with JSL and Buhrer, then going after two quality props? Move Symonds to a bench (he can spell Lawrence) with Lui and Starling and all of a sudden we have a big pack can mix it up with anyone.

Assuming the backs come back more or less unchanged, that is a top of the table side.

You are assuming at this stage we will have the cap free to do that ??

If all stay we won't. !

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8