2016 Auckland Nines jerseys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Cronulla Sharks
sharks-nines.jpg

Manly Sea Eagles
manly-nine.jpg

Melbourne Storm

stormnines180.jpg

Newcastle Knights
knights-nines.PNG

North Queensland Cowboys
cowboys-nines.jpg

Parramatta Eels
eels-nines.jpg

South Sydney Rabbitohs
rabbitohs-nines.jpg

Sydney Roosters
roosters-nines-crop.jpg

New Zealand Warriors
warriors-nines.jpg

Wests Tigers
tigers-nines.jpg

Still to come: Broncos, Raiders, Bulldogs, Titans, Panthers, Dragons.

Sharks & Warriors look awesome.....Manly apart from the big green spot is up there.....

Ah well there paying us good money to show it got to put up with it . As long as we don't trip over it . I suppose for anyone that can remember they were going to call all players crazy john a few years back ..

The Knights' one is a train wreck. As for ours, they could have at least had the coco joy logo in the talons of the eagle like he was holding a football.

Last edited:
Do jersey sales profits go to the club you bought or is it an Nrl thing and it's shared?
My understanding is that anything with the NRL logo and official Club logo incurs a cut to the NRL.

The budgie looking Sea Eagle emblem (same for each Club's alternate emblem) supporters gear , premiership t-shirts etc are Club owned.
But if it bears the NRL tag, they would have to pay licence fees.

What is truly apalling, is that Clubs get no cut of the Final Series attendances, if their Club partakes. Manly misses out the most, as we had 10 straight seasons of finals :mad:

[QUOTE="Warriors look awesome..........[/QUOTE]
... if you want something to wear to a Rave Party.
Newcastle's has been designed by someone with ADHD.
For me, the best ones are Souffs and the Tigers. Then again, I'm probably very conservative.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2