2016 combos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookvale2015

Reserve Grader
Which combos do you want to see in 2016? For me I have 3 combos I want to see.

-Snake and DCE:we saw glimpses of this combo in 2015 as these 2 combined for some beautiful tries and match winning plays

-Walker and DCE:I see this one being a great combo DCE is a calm composed playmaker while walker is a fiery attacking player and it seems like a match made in heaven IMO and it's our most important combo

-Parcell and offloads!!

Last edited:
The combo I most anticipate is Seibold and Manly. If he is such a messiah of defence we should be very hard to defeat in 2016. Attacking should be no problem with the players we have, their instinct and skill will generate points ( something something, forwards, meters something)
Defence wins you a lot of games.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
*Mateo to any team mate smart enough to sniff around
*Kapow offloads for Parcell to tear through the middle
*Both hookers who have that extra zip to dart out quickly, to test the edges, A defenders & even inside ball attacking lazy trailing defenders & markers.
*DCE combining all over the field.
*The crunching defence up the middle of Myles, Jake & Lussick to combine with the massive edge defence of Kapow & wide defence of matai....BOOM!!

Api and Parcell combining with DCE, and to a lesser extent, Walker. In the past Matty B would always pass and DCE / Foran knew it would be that way, now we have hookers that will take the line on and mix things up. Having a combination where our hookers know when to run and when to get DCE/Walker quick ball will go a long way to defining how well we attack.

When this gels, our attack will gel provided we are getting solid go-forward.

I like it when Feliti Mateo flick passes the ball to Neville nobody.

Bozo was correct, Mateo needs to go.

Last edited:
Foran - Jennings
Foran - Norman
Foran - Radrandra
Jennings- Radrandra
Jennings- Gordon
Gutherson - Foran
Gutherson - Jennings

Gutherson to Gower to Hasson, watmough to Foran try baby .

Foran - Jennings
Foran - Norman
Foran - Radrandra
Jennings- Radrandra
Jennings- Gordon
Gutherson - Foran
Gutherson - Jennings

Gutherson to Gower to Hasson, watmough to Foran try baby .[/QUOTE
Foran - Jennings
Foran - Norman
Foran - Radrandra
Jennings- Radrandra
Jennings- Gordon
Gutherson - Foran
Gutherson - Jennings

Foran - Jennings
Foran - Norman
Foran - Radrandra
Jennings- Radrandra
Jennings- Gordon
Gutherson - Foran
Gutherson - Jennings

Gower to Hasson to Watmough... Sounds like we sold you a bag of magic beans.

Great combo of Api & Parcell .Seamless relay skills as they pass each other around the 30th & 65th minute marks.

Foran - Jennings
Foran - Norman
Foran - Radrandra
Jennings- Radrandra
Jennings- Gordon
Gutherson - Foran
Gutherson - Jennings

Get back on your own site and bore the sh.t out of them. Jeez.

Get back on your own site and bore the sh.t out of them. Jeez.

He's got nothing else Brad. The poor kid is reaching out here. Imagine that your life has regressed to the point your having to go to another Rugby League teams internet site to antagonize people?

That's pretty low for the poor bloke.

We need to be careful with how we treat the little fellow. From what I read and his input in certain areas here, we could be dealing with a challenged individual (although I do feel that is giving the tacka a little more credit than he deserves).

I feel sorry for him. And each post he makes from this point, is just another sign of his disability.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7