2016 Halves Choice Merged Mega-Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lurker

Beaver lover
Foz can bugger off I'd pay cherry both salaries if he can play like that first half every week. I said I thought he could have a blinder.

I know it's not over but **** me mason is playing a heap better. And that first offload from Mateo was unbeliveable!!! Someone said our pack missed big hits intimidation etc. I'm pretty sure lui's hit is gunning for hit of the year already!!! Fark bring on the rest of the year. I had the belief but it was more just about long term faith. I legitimately believe we can do it now! We have the potential. Up the mighty maroon and white!!!!!

Melb are a bottom 8 side however Manly do seem to have some confidence back.
Lui must start every week and I love JSL for his energy.

Could it be his way of telling all of us fans that he's gunna bust his arse like that frst 40 for the rest of the year...I hope so!

Sitting here in Vietnam listening to this on the radio-with the obligatory carton of piss (Singapore Tiger Lager) Thanks boys....my heart is beating again.
I know it's not a season, but this little sea eagle has had some faith restored.
Manly at home-doing well....NOW we will get some feelgood off the media. Fingers crossed

Regardless of of DCE stays we'd be nuts to throw the money foran wants at him. Let him go he.

Sitting here in Vietnam listening to this on the radio-with the obligatory carton of piss (Singapore Tiger Lager) Thanks boys....my heart is beating again.
I know it's not a season, but this little sea eagle has had some faith restored.
Manly at home-doing well....NOW we will get some feelgood off the media. Fingers crossed
If we can produce anything close to that first 40, you'll be needing plenty more of the Tiger!@;)

If we have any chance of keeping him playing this well each week will be crucial for making it happen. He might decide to stay for less $$ if he's playing well and winning well here.

Based on that first half, why wouldn't the Powers That Be move heaven and earth to get Cherry to stay? Surely they've got til June 30 to outdo the Gold Coast? Am I wrong? Why wouldn't they?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7