2016 membership and season ticket renewals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Shortly we are about to be bombarded by the club and NRL about renewing our membership and season tickets for 2016.

I have a few concerns about this.

I think it is unreasonable to ask for season tickets to renewed before we learn about the 2016 draw. Last year it was not released until early December and I had the club in my face about renewing my ticket before I knew the draw. I think the NRL must get the draw out by end of October.

My other concerns is that the Penn's can't 100 percent guarantee that games will be at Brookvale with their current dispute with the council. I think as well the fans need to know in advance what games they are taking away from Brookvale once the draw is announced.

The club had huge issues getting in members last year after our recruitment troubles let's hope there are no distractions this year like that. The tally in the end was the best ever but the numbers at brookvale were well down this season. The club should consider lower prices for outer ground tickets at Brookvale so we can fill the joint on match days.

I'd love to hear everyone's opinion on this.

I live just around the corner from the ground. There is no way that I am renewing unless I hear that they are staying put at Brookie.

Penn has just announced that there will be 10 games at Brookie. I agree with you about the draw though.

I'm aware of the announcement of Penn in relation to home games at brookvale and the intention to play ten games there but he can't guarantee it while there is a dispute with the council.

Ive not decided yet, i will need to hear from the coach, ceo, owners. Are they still out there? Manly Sea Eagles would be the worst communicators with their fan base of any team or organisation i have seen. They only play political chess in the media wether it be about contracts or Brookvale or coaches.

Not renewing anymore - but I've already had the Tigers, Dogs and Rorters send me their Renewal emails (from Ticketek purchases).:sick:

Agree that there is no guarantee that we will have access to Brookie, even with Memberships being sold under that assumption. :wondering:

The Media mudslinging about Brookie is pathetic and does not bode well for we local Fans.:(

I'm considering wether I renew or not .

To be honest it's been a donation anyway, and the last 3 years I haven't been able to use my included tickets, nor go to the included function , and as to the rest of it ( Hat / Sticker) , I've got that many Manly hats, scarves, and various other items that I really don't need any more.

And there's the protest situation as well, so I don't know yet.

I'll be renewing, but there will be no rush. There is no advantage in signing up early, as far as I'm aware.
Yes, I want confirmation that there will be 10 games at Brookie, and knowing the draw would be of interest, too.

I'll be renewing, but there will be no rush. There is no advantage in signing up early, as far as I'm aware.
Yes, I want confirmation that there will be 10 games at Brookie, and knowing the draw would be of interest, too.
I am in this camp as well. If Ballin had been booted I would definitely not renew but it appears he is staying.

It has always been a straight donation from me. Do I feel like donating to a corporate entity that has thrown most of the traditions I know out the window? Probably, because 50 years is a hard habit to kick but not truely decided.

Does Max Krilich's wife still call to hassle you if you haven't renewed by a certain date?

I usually get the supporter wings package as I don't get to games (obv), but this year there's a supporter wings package...as well as a new shiny international package.

They both contain exactly the same 'stuff' but the international one is $10 dearer!

Oh where oh where is Larissa to tell me what to do????? :)

I've just had a look at the packages. An * appears next to the '10 home games at Bookvakle' comment - stating this depends on Warringah council outcome. Pisses me off there is no option for a junior 3 game pass - no point for me getting a 10 Brookvale home game pass due to the amount of night games and others taken away from Brookie.

I've just had a look at the packages. An * appears next to the '10 home games at Bookvakle' comment - stating this depends on Warringah council outcome. Pisses me off there is no option for a junior 3 game pass - no point for me getting a 10 Brookvale home game pass due to the amount of night games and others taken away from Brookie.
Hilarious that they expect members to blindly renew when they can't guarantee where the bulk of the home games will be played?!?! Management of our club is getting more incompetent by the week.

* This Membership includes 10 home games at Brookvale Oval for season 2016, subject to agreeing licence terms with Warringah Council

This disclaimer along with the #StrongerTogether tag when they literally fired every non-player and 14 actual players, is truly ludicrous :confused:

Caveat Emptor

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4