2016 newcomers and youngsters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
The players we've got coming in 2016, plus the up and coming 20's players in our current squad is making me very excited in 2016.

It seems to me, with the addition of Myles, the up-comers in Knight and Garner, and the return of Buhrer is that we've got a little bit more depth in the forwards in 2016 than in 2015 in the type of players.

And to hear Barrett say DCE will play both sides along with the above players, Season 2016 is looking like a very interesting season!

So keen for next year, I hope manly turn Parcell into a Milford player 5/8 would be a great combo between him and DCE. Barret has to make the 8 with what he has to use. Is luke garner contracted for next year? Cause he is very good for a centre turned second row. Hope we move knight to the backrow.

The players we've got coming in 2016, plus the up and coming 20's players in our current squad is making me very excited in 2016.

It seems to me, with the addition of Myles, the up-comers in Knight and Garner, and the return of Buhrer is that we've got a little bit more depth in the forwards in 2016 than in 2015 in the type of players.

And to hear Barrett say DCE will play both sides along with the above players, Season 2016 is looking like a very interesting season!
Well I hope that Barrett can get some of Buhrer's mistakes and 'off the cuff' decision making under control. He never seems to learn that conceding penalties by holding down your opponents in the tackle is often counter-productive.

Well I hope that Barrett can get some of Buhrer's mistakes and 'off the cuff' decision making under control. He never seems to learn that conceding penalties by holding down your opponents in the tackle is often counter-productive.
That part of Buhrer game I have not missed.

I'm curious to see if there are any more signings, based on TB 's comments on NRL 360 from a couple of weeks ago...hoping for an above average signing to round out the roster for 2016....

I'm not sure about the push for Parcell to be a 5/8th. He looks a champion hooker to me, which is just as important.

Ballin won't be in the team done and dusted. Another thing is api is very close TB and I think Barret would play api at 9 purely on it being his fav position. Plays Parcell has only played 6 nrl games big ask for him to come in and guide the ruck. If he plays 5/8 he will have freedom to do as he pleases with DCE doing all the hard yards.

My team for 2016.
1.Stewart
2.Tafua
3.Hiku
4.Matai
5.Trbojevic
6.Lyon
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Myles
9.Koroisau (from what I have seen plays bad at 5/8 and isn't a 5/8 his defence is a whole lot better then Parcell)
10.Trbojevic
11.Mateo
12.Symonds
13.Buhrer

14.Brown
15.Lussick
16.Starling
17.Parcell (as gets more experience shift him to 5/8 in 2017)

Backups:
Fullback-
Wing-Goodall
Centre-Satini/Williame/Raimen
Halves-Moltzen/Wright/John
Hooker-Ballin/Hodges/Pratt
Prop-Knight/Burgess/Demetriou/Lawrence
Second row-Sene Lefao/Walker/Parker/Bainbridge/Green
Lock-Leary

I'm curious to see if there are any more signings, based on TB 's comments on NRL 360 from a couple of weeks ago...hoping for an above average signing to round out the roster for 2016....
What was done with the 850k that was set aside for foreign?

Not if they're fully fit and firing. Symonds goes well in the back row when Matai doesn't get injured, and Symonds has to slide ot to centre. That seems to happen a lot and takes away from his game.

Not if they're fully fit and firing. Symonds goes well in the back row when Matai doesn't get injured, and Symonds has to slide ot to centre. That seems to happen a lot and takes away from his game.
Now we have brown. And no it's not going to be bad once interchange kicks in

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7