2016 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read Brenton Lawrence is the one that's going to make way for Walker. Linked to Knights and Tigers.

Brent Read tweeted "Manly still raging hot favourites to sign Walker for 2016 but at least two other clubs have been asked if they are interested."

If Manly don't offload a player I doubt Walker will be at Manly.

Did you actually hear about this or did you read it? If you read it could you send a link or photo please?

From a someone involved in sports management but the Knights have recently released Houston Scott Newton & lowrie so I'm getting a bit nervous I was hoping he was wrong but he insisted its a done deal

See a question on The Lurker about Fanua-Blake, Jamil Hopoate, Garner, Sam Lane and Vidal for Manly.
Is this the Jason Vidal from Parra, Sam Lane played five-eight for Manly Rugby.......Garner?
Anyone hear of these? Photos at training?

WILLIE Mason has reportedly received a lucrative offer to finish his career at Super League side Catalans Dragons in France.

Several NRL clubs have reportedly approached him about a one-year deal but he is tipped to join a star-studded Dragons squad already containing Todd Carney, Glenn Stewart, Willie Tonga, Krisnan Inu, Dave Taylor and Justin Horo.

Rabbitohs Chris McQueen has agreed to terms with the Panthers for next two years, The Rabbitohs allegedly paying $150,000 of Mc Queens contract for the first year.

Heard some talk of Tom Trbojevic to Storm. Sounds like bs but can't find much on it.

farah-roosters-lurker_ac6b1zrbgazo1urpu0ym9x6hp.jpg

LEAGUE

The Lurker: Roosters' internal turmoil over Farah chase
November 25, 2015 9:46am
the-lurker_10vy6so7v3yyz171ssegxgl47q.png
By The Lurker

The NRL Lurker has arrived to curb your humpday blues with all the latest gossip and rumour including tension at the Roosters over Farah, Eels hunt misfit Sea Eagle, Molan splits with partner and could Rein be on the move?

MORE: Roberts’ Titans future in doubt after tragedy | Bird: Roberts wants to stay at the Titans

Sydney Roosters co-skipper Jake Friend isn't the only one filthy at his club's secret approach to Robbie Farah.

As I reported on Monday, Friend was blind-sided by his club's interest in Farah - reading about it in the print media - but other players

and several officials aren't exactly impressed with Trent Robinson's secret meeting with Farah.

It left Farah's NSW teammates Boyd Cordner, Michael Jennings and Mitch Pearce in an awkward situation as they are also very close to Friend.

It's unlike Robinson to get something like this so wrong and perhaps shows the pressure he is under to get results next year.

Take it as read, the entire 'Farah to Roosters' speculation has caused plenty of angst and damage at Bondi.

Eels keen on Sea Eagles misfit

Watch for Parramatta to have a nibble at Manly's Peta Hiku.

Hiku is on the outer at Manly with Gold Coast and St George Illawarra also keen.

And it still looks as though Brenton Lawrence and Jamie Buhrer will also be moved along, despite having contracts for this coming season.

Newcastle have shown some interest in Buhrer.

peta-hiku_15c1uvltvmnal123mqslds2o11.jpg

Hughes goes on run rampage after Molan split

Nine footy reporter Erin Molan and cricketing boyfriend Daniel Hughes have split.

And Hughes has returned to his great passion - cricket - with vigour.

He has scored two double centuries in Sydney grade cricket since the pair ended their relationship.

Mitch could have his salary Rein-ed in

Dragons hooker Mitch Rein comes off contract after this coming season.

He has been touted as a future State of Origin hooker once Farah retires.

Sources claim Rein may have to take a slight pay cut if he wants to re-sign.

Not sure how happy he'll be about that.

mitch-rein_z2dqbe54bpzn1gxe5mrnft5xb.jpg

Sex scandal

Which big-name star was having an affair with a female member of the club's office staff?

Our man is married too.

Bulldogs, Storm hunt Hoppa

Canterbury remain firm favourites but Melbourne continue to hunt down former Parramatta fullback Will Hopoate.

Storm coach Craig Bellamy has a huge wrap on young Hoppa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4