2017 Conference Finals!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Eastern Conference final:
Ottawa Senators
Pittsburgh Penguins
Pens win 4-3!

Western conference final:
Nashville Predators:
Preds win 4-2!
Anaheim Ducks

After the Washington's Capitals much predicted choke against perennial bogey team, the Pittsburgh Penguins, the Pens head into the Eastern conference final against the Ottawa Senators.

Most pundits predict a relatively easy Pens victory....but up for grabs is the chance to play in the Stanley Cup finals and no team takes that chance lying down!

On the western conference side, the Edmonton Oilers lost out in game seven against the Anaheim ducks.

This means Nashville (renown for it's snowy existence...) is gearing up to play the Ducks to see who will go into the Stanley cup final.

The playoffs are heating up!

Some links:

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/05/1...-predators-western-conference-final-breakdown

http://www.ottawasun.com/2017/05/11...to-playoff-series-against-pittsburgh-penguins

Last edited:
My tip: Penguins winning against Nashville.
Would have liked to see Edmonton there but they sort of blew it and maybe it is too soon for them.

Agree with it being too Early for Edmonton. But their fans finally had something to cheer about.

Most people predict pens to beat ottawa. I think they will..as well.

I don't know about nashville and Anaheim...Nashville?

And the pens will be hard to stop int he finals.

NASHVILLE WIN! NASHVILLE WIN!!!! NASHVILLE WIN!!!

In game 6 it was a close win to Nashville, 6-3.

6-3 isn't close though?

Well the last 2 goals were empty netters.

So the western conference is all done and dusted (how are nashville in the western conference??) and they will play the winner of ottawa v pens for the cup.

The pens lead 3-2 and I think Ottawa blew their chance and it will be a Nashville v Pens final!!

edit: **** Corey Perry! suck it!

The Pittsburgh penguins defeat the Ottawa Senators in double overtime to progress to the Stanley cup finals.

The series went to game 7 but the skills of Crosby and Malkin just shaded the plucky Sens.

So......

We have the pens v the preds in the final.

Pittsburgh Penguins v the Nashville Predators!

Bring it on!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4