2017 sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
We have at least two major problems.
1. We don't have a sponsor, and
2. We have more injuries than the Battle of Britain
So, let's solve this by allowing the new Northern Beaches Hospital to be our sponsor for 2018 and beyond, and they won't have to pay a cent for the privilege. Their sponsorship would be providing free medical treatment at the hospital for players and club staff.

Possibly URM as a major sponsors they have been ours for a while plus won't be a green blob on the front

We have at least two major problems.
1. We don't have a sponsor, and
2. We have more injuries than the Battle of Britain
So, let's solve this by allowing the new Northern Beaches Hospital to be our sponsor for 2018 and beyond, and they won't have to pay a cent for the privilege. Their sponsorship would be providing free medical treatment at the hospital for players and club staff.
How about an approach to PEPSI, I'm sure their sales have nosedived since the late 90's.....coincidence...NOT.
Honestly have our management a pulse at all, do they actually approach anyone at all or just wait for a mate of a mate of a mate to suggest something???

How about an approach to PEPSI, I'm sure their sales have nosedived since the late 90's.....coincidence...NOT.
Honestly have our management a pulse at all, do they actually approach anyone at all or just wait for a mate of a mate of a mate to suggest something???
ZtC credits himself with sourcing CCJoy, so cross him off the list :cool:

Ironic that they fired the lady last year who had sourced Kaspersky :confused:

One of Bozo's kids might find someone for 2017 :happy:

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8