2022 Australian Federal Election

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who will win?

• Coalition

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're all so incredibly underwhelming it's hard to give a ****.
Yes, worst election in living memory.

Scomo going on holidays while the country was burning was the ultimate “shoot yourself in the foot” act. He has never recovered from it. I think Labor has got this one in the bag, but even if they do get in I can’t see much changing…

Remember polls don’t vote in Prime Ministers the Australian public do.

And polls have been getting it wrong for years.

My pick , a Coalition hung parliament but a lot will depend on preferences.

The Labor party vote hasn’t changed much and they can’t win in their own right but Preferences could and should get them over the line.

However , if the preferences are all over the shop then my pick comes in to play.

Remember polls don’t vote in Prime Ministers the Australian public do.

And polls have been getting it wrong for years.
True. Donald Trump in 2016 was the best example of this.

I’m just going on what I have seen and heard in public:

Attachments

• 812B6A91-BE29-4601-B5C2-2E5F271234E4.jpeg
    812B6A91-BE29-4601-B5C2-2E5F271234E4.jpeg
    274.5 KB · Views: 8
True. Donald Trump in 2016 was the best example of this.

I’m just going on what I have seen and heard in public:
Boris Johnson, Justin Trudeau , Macron , the list goes on.

What I think happens is people are polled and tell them they are voting for major change , then when it comes to the day they say “ holy **** if I go that way what do I get “.

I don’t mind Labor so much but **** I hate the thought of the Greens controlling our country !!

Boris Johnson, Justin Trudeau , Macron , the list goes on.

What I think happens is people are polled and tell them they are voting for major change , then when it comes to the day they say “ holy **** if I go that way what do I get “.

I don’t mind Labor so much but **** I hate the thought of the Greens controlling our country !!
Yes the Greens are too extreme. That’s why they will never get in. Labor are a watered down version of them. I am usually a pro Coalition man but I feel the Lib party has gone stale of late. They need young and enthusiastic candidates to keep the ball rolling.

Yes the Greens are too extreme. That’s why they will never get in. Labor are a watered down version of them. I am usually a pro Coalition man but I feel the Lib party has gone stale of late. They need young and enthusiastic candidates to keep the ball rolling.
Basically vote Labor, get Greens

Vote the "Teal Independents" get Labor (and the Greens)

I don't particularly like Morrison but then again I don't have to.

Basically vote Labor, get Greens

Vote the "Teal Independents" get Labor (and the Greens)

I don't particularly like Morrison but then again I don't have to.
Pretty much that is my whole political interest in voting…..anyone but the Greens.

Just hope that they can introduce four year terms at a federal level A S A P to correspond with the states , don"t think the 3 year electoral cycle is conductive to a better type of governing . Noticed some reports yesterday that the Teal independents on track to pick up 2 possibly 3 seats . Not as many rusted on voters in recent times , just seems to be a world wide trend . Wonder if the major polls will be more accurate this time , seems to be more undecided voters at a latter stage these days as well .

Just hope that they can introduce four year terms at a federal level A S A P to correspond with the states , don"t think the 3 year electoral cycle is conductive to a better type of governing . Noticed some reports yesterday that the Teal independents on track to pick up 2 possibly 3 seats . Not as many rusted on voters in recent times , just seems to be a world wide trend . Wonder if the major polls will be more accurate this time , seems to be more undecided voters at a latter stage these days as well .
Completely agree. You spend 12 months settling in to the new position and spend the other 2 years reversing everything your opponents did. All the while trying not to get backstabbed by your own party. 3 years is simply not enough time.

The 31st Australian PM sworn in today.

Or if your online name is Bamboosie…err I mean Woodsie…the 37th. Because Deakin and Fisher had three bites at the cherry, whilst Menzies and Rudd had two.

Just like Slinga’s mathematical gymnastics, re: Manly coaches.;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4