2025 recruitment & retention

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Lost two talented edge backrowers in Sammy and Schuster and haven’t replaced them, Waddell plays better in the middle for me.

Mestrov did state after Schuster was sacked that they were chasing a backrower, nothing as yet for this season.

hozza

Bencher
The Schuster debacle has killed us. Should have kept the Fainu bros and let Schuster walk. Burbo would of been on the bench or nsw cup..

We just keep getting it wrong in terms of retention and recruitment. I’m mean Wadddddlee, seriously? Kills me

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The Glenn Stewart Debacle
The Toovey
The Barrett Debacle
The Manese Debarcle
The Rainbow Jersey Debacle
The Hasler Debacle
The Schuster Debarcle

Just to mention a few, we could add others.

KNUCKLES

Bencher
The Glenn Stewart Debacle
The Toovey
The Barrett Debacle
The Manese Debarcle
The Rainbow Jersey Debacle
The Hasler Debacle
The Schuster Debarcle

Just to mention a few, we could add others.
Leagues club debacle
Salary cap cheating debacle
Letting AFB walk
Letting Gutherson walk
Letting Hynes and Ramien walk
Trbojevic brother 6 yr deals
Cherry Evans 10 year deal

All under penns watch..

Ben

Bencher
We could be holding off on buying a like for like back rower replacement as we could possibly be saving the funds to pay out the rest of the Schuster contract this year. That allows us to have close to full cap that play with next year to go for a bigger fish

Pete W

Bencher
We could be holding off on buying a like for like back rower replacement as we could possibly be saving the funds to pay out the rest of the Schuster contract this year. That allows us to have close to full cap that play with next year to go for a bigger fish
This. As well as the very unlucky timing of the Schuster release. By that time, we really didn't have a genuine shot at anyone left

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I am stunned that we have now lost Jamie Humphries. The people responsible for recutiment are asleep at the wheel.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
16 13 3 125 32
16 11 5 116 28
17 11 6 225 26
17 11 6 125 26
16 9 7 65 24
16 9 7 48 24
17 9 7 67 23
17 9 8 1 22
17 9 8 -56 22
17 8 9 -81 20