22 March Court date

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bradza

Bencher
Tipping Member
Hey DSM5, will you be heading over to the Downing Centre on Monday? I'd be very interested to hear a first hand account of how the father comes across when he gives his evidence.

Geez the forum traffic is huge at the moment and has been winding up since during the off season. Dan must be grinning!
Does make it hard to get some work done though! :)

I'll be there taking notes.  If the suppression order is lifted re the psychiatrists evidence I'll post that as well, but it's probably unlikely.  I'll post as soon as I can on Monday. 

It's a shame the old bloke is too old to work out how to use an smart phone.  He could provide us with live updates.  ;)

Listen Big-boy, just because you've pizzed off every other poster on this site today, don't start in on me.  You can wait for the Telegraph, or whatever passes as a newspaper up North on Tuesday, or you can read what I'll write about our favourite son on this thread.  I'll say hi to the girls out the front of the DC too.     

DSM5 link said:
Listen Big-boy, just because you've pizzed off every other poster on this site today, don't start in on me. 
  I decided today was a good to to show you I am still a master of the dark arts.

We shall look forward to your dissertation and any PMs containing details of the psychiatrists report will be gratefully accepted. 

dms whats the chances of this being all over next week u seem to be savy with this wats gonna happen next week

So is this still the commital hearing or will the trial start? I'm surprised the prosecution is even calling the father.

I reckon if Brett is cleared of any wrong doing in this case it will be the catalyst for a great comback. I honestly think Brett was playing very bad before the injury on Monday and 12 points in supercoach proves it, i believe that it was all the crap still hovering over him from the court case. I know how i felt when i had a court date looming for not paying a fine, that felt bad enough i cant imagine what Brett must be feeling with all this crap going on Poor Bugger.

Cletus link said:
So is this still the commital hearing or will the trial start? I'm surprised the prosecution is even calling the father.
Still the committal hearing.  It was held over because the father was overseas first time around - such a great support to his daughter he was.  If it ever gets to trial the father will be toast under cross-examination. 

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6