2nd half

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rubbish. We had a 5 day turnaround, the donkeys treated this game as their GF. They threw everything, including the kitchen sink at us, and they got a lucky consolation try after the full time siren. They were at full strength and we had King & Wolf out as well as others carrying injuries. Seriously, give yourself a uppercut!!!!

The sign of a truly great team is a team that does what they have to do to win. We will not lose another game this season.

We lost the 2nd half scored 3 lucky tries and let alex Glenn streak through untouched on fulltime. Horrible performance.

I agree with Ralphie, we were never threatened in the 2nd half so we ambled along to conserve energy. 8 days now btw the Titans game will do the boys the world of good.

Mals said:
I agree with Ralphie, we were never threatened in the 2nd half so we ambled along to conserve energy. 8 days now btw the Titans game will do the boys the world of good.

Napper is either using the old trick of satire or he is a complete and utter fool. I hope it's the former and not the latter.

You can't be for real Napper....we did what we had to early on which was go punch for punch with them for the first 20 minutes, then we upped it a few gears until halftime. The 2nd half we just went back to cruise mode and defended our line.

Where are the doomsday paranoid delusionals?

Theres too much positive thinking here!

ST has turned a new leaf :)

they are no mugs, 9 internationals hodges, petro, thaiday they simply need a good 7, JT. We can be flash and grind, snake is simply awesome.

A marvellous second-half performance in defence, bar a very lucky try from a charge-down, with all of our speedsters heading to collect the pill and score in the 81st minute.

Great attacking plays in the first-half.

Can I be greedy & wish for a Broncos nil scoreline?
Keeping a team like the Boncos scoreless for 80 minutes in no mean feat!

Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
It's a sad day when people think this topic is a serious one !!!

I havnt read a paranoid thread in weeks. It just didnt feel the same without it!!

Hasn't been a Rose is too fat, Kite is too old, Taufua is too **** topic for weeks either. Still have the Williams ones to sink the teeth into though

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4