2V's coaching position.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will he coach from

• The coaches box, throwing things Des style

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cool calm and collected in the coaches box

• In the dugout and pacing the sidelines

• Total voters

Stevo

First Grader
Not sure if the poll is working again yet but i found myself bored at work wondering where the little champion will coach from?

:mad:Daniel:poll sill isn't working mate

judging by his on field demeanour... throwing things Toovey style...

He is a cranky man in the box. I was lucky enough to be in the ABC commentary box at Canberra stadium many moons ago when Toovs was coaching our reggies and it was right next to the Manly coaching box and Toovs would have made sailors blush!

I agree I think Tooves will be very angry and vocal especially now he can't run out his frustrations on the field he has to sit there. He will throw **** around probably worse than Des.

Maybe coaching brings out the opposite side of your personality. Des was quiet as a mouse on the field, very different to the animated crazy man we sometimes saw in the box.

Tooves could be very animated on the field, particularly when 'talking' to refs, so maybe he'll be very calm and collected as a coach.

Cool calm collected but also can be pacing the sidelines & be in the dugout too :p , just depends on the intensity shown by the players ..

Yep I agree the sideline will be Tooves fav coaching position.

The NRL needs more coaches on the sidelines for sure, it'd be great if Tooves did it but I'd say he'll coach from the box like most in the league.

While we're on the subject, it'd also be nice to see the players getting an actual dugout rather than the crappy plastic chairs on the sideline like they have at most grounds.

Yeah i was happy when i heard that our ****ty tin shed and player race are being scrapped as a part of the reno's. I hope they replace it with something nice though, not just a bench out on the grass!

Cool, calm and collected in the coaches box.

Imagine the bulldogs coach pacing the sideline at Brookie next year! LOL

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4