3-2-1 for Origin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3. Hayne
2. Lewis
1. Gallen

Man for man NSW were great. Could have kept Queensland scoreless but just fell asleep for half a minute.

Hayne
Lewis
Bird

Maloney deserves a mention as does the defensive work of Morris. Everyone played ok for NSW, couldn't say anybody had a shocker but Hoffman was the worst of the lot

Maloney
Lewis (1st half average, 2nd half awesome)
Hayne

Close 4th Ferguson, Gallen, Choc, Farrah.

Ferguson got tested big time and looked every bit an origin player, scares me how good he could be.
Gallen was in too much and his tiredness at about 60 mins helped get Qld back into it but a great performance.
The amount of metres he made from getting a pass whilst stationary would have been great in a club game but to have that sort of leg drive in origin is just sensational.
The difference between Farrah and Ballin is that constant running from dummy half and making 2 options in the 1 up runner, 50 tackles, missed 1.

Would make 1 change for next game, Grant for Merrin, not that Merrin was bad, just that Grant offers more than Gallen at prop and Gallen offers more than Merrin in the 2nd row

voicefromthehill said:
If anyone says other than Lewis, Gallen , Hayne they have watched a different match (arguments for Bird will be heard)

Josh Reynolds

Last edited by a moderator:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
3 - Gallen
2- Bird
1 - Maloney

-3 Pearce he brings nothing

Harsh on Pearce, I know there is a lot of hate around for him, but he defended well and kicked well, not a lot to fault on his game. Cronk didn't outplay him at all

If I can only pick 3. I'll go with

3 - Bird
2 - Lewis
1 - Gallen

Saw tonight how wasted Hayne is at Parramatta.
Choc was good too.

3 Lewis
2 Gallen
1 Bird

Hayne shows his class from fullback

Snake should retire from Rep Footy now

Lewis,cancer survivor, just named MOM

ManlyBacker said:
3. Lewis
2. Hayne
3. Bird

Agree, closely followed by Jennings.

Yes agree Hayne's wasted at the Eels - imagine how well he'd play in a top 8 team.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8