3-2-1 Manly v Parra [Round 3 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Get your votes in here all.

I am going to watch a replay personally before I put my vote in, I stung myself last week after voting whilst the blood was pumping

I went:

3 for Hiku. He was really good today. Solid the whole game in defence and attack. He was really showing his strength.
2 to Skivvy. He scored 2 tries and was great all geme
1 Blair, nice to finally see manly compete well in the air on the wing.

Killer gets an honourable mention and almost got Blair's point

Two weeks in a row when I've tried to vote I get the alert "You have already voted in this round"?

I have only tried to vote the once each time obviously but then have no idea if my votes were included! Please explain.

For the record. Matai for 3. Watmough for 2. Lyon for 1. ( Just about give Matai all 6 if you could!)

RiverEagle said:
Two weeks in a row when I've tried to vote I get the alert "You have already voted in this round"?

I have only tried to vote the once each time obviously but then have no idea if my votes were included! Please explain.

For the record. Matai for 3. Watmough for 2. Lyon for 1. ( Just about give Matai all 6 if you could!)

If it makes you feel better my votes were identical!

RiverEagle said:

I think you will find that your votes are working. I got that error too, but I checked pre-vote and the players scores had gone up by my vote.

It must be doing something like sending the request twice when you click submit.

Dan out of curiosity with the overall standings are the results calculated so 3,2,1 points are awarded to the top three players from the round results?

The Eels winger...radrega (or whatever?)

3 - Matai (god he runs hard!)
2 - Jamie (some nice touches)
1 - Cherry (again some nice touches)

RiverEagle said:

You get that message after you have voted, I don't return a success message as I was trimming down objects, if you get that message after adding your vote then your vote worked.

I will add a success message this week

Eagles2nv said:
Dan out of curiosity with the overall standings are the results calculated so 3,2,1 points are awarded to the top three players from the round results?
Yes for highest 3 each round. I originally had it so that all votes counted toward an overall tally which meant that overall whoever got most votes cumulatively the entire season ends up winning.

However the feedback I received after the trials was that it should be the highest 3 only at the end of the round who get any points.

I agree and disagree on that point but went with the greater consensus

Sorry @Dan, Sunday games finish right on tea time with three young boys so got a bit side tracked.

Matai 3, won the game for us and was strong all day.

Choc 2, just dominated the middle third, both in attack and defense.

Blair 1, key plays at key times.

I don't think I've seen us play worse and win. And the refs weren't the problem. Thought Parra copped some very average calls.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Thanks for the clarification Dan, and the feedback from others too. Glad my votes count and, clearly Skivvy is our best today . Hope the boys lift a few gears next week...sure they will!

Dan said:
I am going to watch a replay personally before I put my vote in, I stung myself last week after voting whilst the blood was pumping
That's not fair, you should do it as soon as possible, go with gut feel and fresh memory!
3 Matai
2 Choc
1 Hiku

3- Lyon. Such a champion player, lead by example. Did well thrown into 5/8th at the last minute and told maxwell his forward pass call was simply terrible. (to which maxwell replied, it may have been...but I'm not changing it.

2 - choc. Kept going all game. Big sideline tackle and made the team lift when he came back on in the 2nd half when we were frigging around like idiots.

1- Matai. 2 tries and seemed like the glue that held the left hand side together.

(Hon mention...Lawrence, hiku, ballin.)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4