3-2-1 Manly v Parra [Round 3 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I watched it at home after my car failed to proceed when I was about to leave.

I gave 3 to Matai. He was outstanding.

I actually gave 2 to Gift. He was amazing in defense even though he missed having Killer around in attack.

And 1 to Killer because he's Killer. I can't remember him ever having a bad game.

Choc was his blue-arsed best yesterday, running around like a chook with it's head cut off. But at least he was having a go I suppose.

Matai was good, as was Killer. Thought Hiku and DCE were solid as well.

Starling needs to work on his play the balls, there were 2 or 3 yesterday that could have been pinged for not square, one of which was just before Stevies try to win the game. Lui has some effective impact and Kingy was solid. Buhrer also had a couple of good efforts.

Not the best game, but a big reshuffle in the defensive set up in the centres didn't make it easy.

Chip and Chase said:
Choc was his blue-arsed best yesterday, running around like a chook with it's head cut off.
Don't you mean like a chook with the extra 'o' cut off? ;)

I've closed voting for Rd 3 with the complete voting tallies found here.

The 3, 2, 1 for the round were:

3. Steve Matai
2. Anthony Watmough
1. Jamie Lyon

Overall standings can be found here with Killer, Gift, DCE and Skivvy in a four way tie on top.

Thanks for voting everyone!

mosto said:
I've closed voting for Rd 4 with the complete voting tallies found here.

The 3, 2, 1 for the round were:

3. Steve Matai
2. Anthony Watmough
1. Jamie Lyon

Overall standings can be found here with Killer, Gift, DCE and Skivvy in a four way tie on top.

Thanks for voting everyone!

wth? I didn't even get to vote in round 4?!?! How did you guys know who to vote for? Did we win? :p :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6