3-2-1 Manly v Souths [Round 2 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Ok lets try the new and improved and easier voting system for the Round 2 Player of the round.

Another heart stopper of a game

The King dog for 3, we were done and dusted before he led like a captain
DCE for 2, great kicking game that got us out of trouble a few times
Hiku, his offload for the first was strength, ran it back 40m to get us going a couple of time. Stewy and Hiku are so different, they both are good fullbacks

Really tough one, a lot of good allround work. Buhrer did some top runs, but then gets heavily penalized.

3 - Matai (thought his runs were very devastating, and some lovely pass to get Blair away)
2 - Ballin (tackled his ring out, but showed more running and creativity)
1 - Killer (thought he did some lovely runs tonight and tackled Burgess and Inglis numerous times when they were looking dangerous).

I went...

3 Bruher, because that set up for DCE was the match winner
2 DCE scoring tha try and leading the game in the last 20
1 Hiku, solid filling snakes shoes.

By the way dan, really like the new voting system. Was really easy to use and really like how you can view the scores.

Surprised anyone goes Buhrer in our top 3 given all his penalties and rag doll running early.

Defo liked Ballins running game tonight, was also worthy of points

Fluffy said:
Surprised anyone goes Buhrer in our top 3 given all his penalties and rag doll running early.

Defo liked Ballins running game tonight, was also worthy of points

Yeah agree here.

I thought Chez was a standout today, he got us out of trouble on plenty of occasions and was always busy and watching, backing up, putting players in holes, defending, reading the play and getting in the way to break down offloads. He was awesome

Foz was also brilliant, did so many things on and off the ball.

Ballin had another huge game

Killer was great again as well, a pure leader and awesome player.

Buhrer had a few brilliant touches but also gave away a ton of stupid penalties

Hope everyone is using the vote box at the top ^^^

Whoops had not enabled it for mobile. All those on mobile should be able to vote now.

3 DCE - Did what a #7 should
2 Choc - could've sworn he was a 2nd fullback at times cutting out an initial line break.....plus, well, just being Choc
1 Foz - Always in the thick of it -with and without the ball

After watching it a second time, Hiku was awesome. I already voted but it's hard to split Chez and hiku really in that game.

I voted
3 Watmough
2 Buhrer
1 Hiku.

Choc took it to the Souths big guys from the start and showed the way.
The other two stepped into the hot-seats filling in for the Stewies and both stepped up the mark.

I could have chosen most players actually, a great team effort!

3 Buhrer (IMO but a country mile). He was in everything, made a million tackles, dummy half, cover defence.
2 Hiku
1 King (I wasn't a king dog fan. But a leader stood up without the footy in his hands and just may have changed the game).

How good could the forward pack be by the end of the year;-)

globaleagle said:
3-foz
2-lawrence
1-williams

edit: yes Dan, I also used the voting thingamegigs at the top!

are you sure? I mean do they have that kind of set up for moose?

Dan said:
globaleagle said:
3-foz
2-lawrence
1-williams

edit: yes Dan, I also used the voting thingamegigs at the top!

are you sure? I mean do they have that kind of set up for moose?

Well I just use my knuckle....my moose knuckle.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6