3,2,1 Sea Eagles v Broncos [Round 21 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Votings open all.

I personally went for

Foz
Buhrer
Lyon

Hard to go past the effort of these 3

3 - Foz
2 - Jamie B
1 - Killer

Other who could have scored points here - DCE, Skivy, Snake, Starling, Matty, BJ, T-Red. But Foz, Jamie and Killer were the top 3.

Foz
Buhrer
Tommy S

After watching again if it was possible I'd change to

Lyon
Foz
Buhrer

Dan said:
Votings open all.

I personally went for

Foz
Buhrer
Lyon

Hard to go past the effort of these 3
Same for me..Foz was outstanding

Wow. Everyone is agreeing. A total shock..for me Foz was great also ferris tried hard. Tom gets my last vote. Choc gets minus votes for me. Who knows what Tooves is going to do when there all fit.

HoldenV8 said:
Personally I think the unsung hero tonight was Josh Starling. If he hadn't run down Copley we might have gone into the break down by 6.....

He's making a habit of chasing down flying wingers or centres.
No doubt it was a huge play and deserves praise but I think that Burher and Killer had better overall games

Dan said:
HoldenV8 said:
Personally I think the unsung hero tonight was Josh Starling. If he hadn't run down Copley we might have gone into the break down by 6.....

No doubt it was a huge play and deserves praise but I think that Burher and Killer had better overall games

Agreed, that's why they got my vote :D

Dan said:
HoldenV8 said:

Jamie buhrer was very good has been all year

We conceded 4 points - another great defensive effort - for me the forwards got the win - how old is Joshy Starling? He's going to be a legend.....

Pommie Eagle said:
We conceded 4 points - another great defensive effort - for me the forwards got the win - how old is Joshy Starling? He's going to be a legend.....

24 and already huge, if props get better with age........ well.

Forwards certainly made some metres, but Foz was just huge in that game

I went:

Killer, just sums up a situation better than any player in the game, which was evident in the first two tries.

Foz, doesn't know how to play a bad game

DCE, for his defence as much as anything, particularly on the goal line.

I went Foz (enormous)

Ferris (consistently solid)

Skivy (he's like an extra forward)

And to share the love a little, as Starlo and Killer etc. are getting well-deserved praise too.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6