3-2-1 v Chooks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle Has Landed said:
3. Hiku (We now have a replacement for The Snake)
2. Lyon
1. Foran

Can't argue with this. Honourable mention to Gift.

3 - Hiku
2 - Lyon
1 - Gifty

Peta was outstanding at the back and if we'd won he would have got the MoM IMO. Note to the Sea Eagles.....KEEP THIS GUY!!!

Killer again led from the front.

Gifty prodded and probed all night without any luck, but in defense he kept $BW quiet.

Oh, and can someone please get a gag order on Brad Fittler during Roosters games. I thought Wally Lewis was bad during the 3rd Origin game.....Freddy is worse when the Chooks are playing (and winning).

HoldenV8 said:
3 - Hiku
2 - Lyon
1 - Gifty

Peta was outstanding at the back and if we'd won he would have got the MoM IMO. Note to the Sea Eagles.....KEEP THIS GUY!!!

Killer again led from the front.

Gifty prodded and probed all night without any luck, but in defense he kept $BW quiet.

Oh, and can someone please get a gag order on Brad Fittler during Roosters games. I thought Wally Lewis was bad during the 3rd Origin game.....Freddy is worse when the Chooks are playing (and winning).

Hiku got Man of Match......unbelievable achievement!

Kiwi Eagle said:
Hiku
G Stewart
Lyon

This gets my vote... All the guys busted their guts in this one. Hate losing but only when your team doesn't put in the effort. Full credit to the Roosters defence, just wasn't our night that's all

DCE
Hiku
Glen

Whilst the commentators are applauding Roosters' defence, even saying they held on for 32 successive tackles.

What about Manly's defence?
One costly error in the 10th minute. A lucky try from a kick.
For 70 minutes they held the Minor Premiers to nil!

Well done Roosters.
A superb effort from our boys!
(I doubt any other team could've matched our effort against the Chooks)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6