3, 2, 1 v Dogs [Round Finals Week 2 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 - JSL
2 - Star
1 - Snake

JSL showed the enthusiasm tonight that some of his team mates have been lacking lately. Star again didn't take a backward step and his break was good to watch. If only props didn't run out of puff after 40 metres.....And Snake was solid again and he chimed in with another timely try.

Other than that.....Hodges was ok when he was on, Killer was ok and kept Morris fairly quiet. Skivy ran straight and hard in the 2nd half and I think Lui did well at lock.

HoldenV8 said:
3 - JSL
2 - Star
1 - Snake

JSL showed the enthusiasm tonight that some of his team mates have been lacking lately. Star again didn't take a backward step and his break was good to watch. If only props didn't run out of puff after 40 metres.....And Snake was solid again and he chimed in with another timely try.

Other than that.....Hodges was ok when he was on, Killer was ok and kept Morris fairly quiet. Skivy ran straight and hard in the 2nd half and I think Lui did well at lock.

Can't argue with any of this.

3 - JSL (really strong game)
2 - Starling (another solid no nonsense performance)
1 - Blair (didn't put a foot wrong)

Well done all.

3 JSL
2 Snakey
1 Jayden

JSL with 5 more kegs will be a beast.
Snake showed why he is worth 600k a season (again)
Jayden was brilliant. Big future hope we can keep him.

Our leaders were typically good, in stages (Snake, Killer, Skivi, Foz, DCE and Kingy). I'm just sharing the appreciation a bit wider (and with encouragement for 2015).

3 : Starling (proved to me beyond doubt he's a 1st-grader, and got real ticker).

2: Lui (really amped it up, took 'em on, and held the ball well all night).

1: Hodges (I'm actually excited to see how he develops, and glad we've got him for 2 more yrs at least!)

Everyone of the 17 didn't let me down, despite the cruel loss.

And another thank you to Dave Warwick and recruitment. All of the above proved worth buying. As have Blair, Hiku, BJ, TRed etc. Even Hasson and Horo redeemed themselves with more energy and aggression. Harrison (who's leaving again I'm told) went well too and would be handy to keep.

Terrific TEAM effort.

Clint said:
T Red
JSL
DCE

Are you giving DCE 1 point, just because he kicked the field goal? Because Id like to know what else he did for the other 83 minutes of the game that was worthy of being in our top 3.

3. Hodges
2. JSL
1. Starling or Snake

Voting closed for Finals Week 2.

3. Sene-Lefao
2. Symonds
1. B Stewart

I'll do a seperate thread for the final overall results.

Thanks for voting!

Jesse arrived as a Manly player in our last game. Jesse you know how high the bar is now and you know you can reach it.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8