3 2 1 v Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
3pts Glenn Stewart - he was everywhere, involved in everything,big hits, offloads, directing play, leading by example

2pts Hoppa

1pt Smoking Joe - 

3 Glenn Stewart as you said above

2 Wolfman great ball returns, strong runs and good tries, plus was calling for kicks in 2nd half he didnt get that would probably have been tries

1 Foran for his great organisation

Hard to decide this week, I wanted to give points to Hoppa and Brett Stewart. It was a good performance across the park, particularly in the 1st half.

3-Hoppa(great game,solid in defence,strong in attack,big future)

2-Gift(as already mentioned,was everywhere and brutal in defence)

1-Choc(dispite a few errors suprise surprise,but like Gift was everywhere)

Brett,Wolfie,Joe and King played well,but what I've really enjoyed watching this year is the young fellas.Their enthusiasm,speed and youth is the shot in the arm the teamed needed.
In some ways the injuries and suspensions have been a blessing in disguise.

3 - Choco
2 - Gift
1 - Hoppa Jnr

Special mentions to DCE, Fozzy, Wolman, Robbo, JK & Smoking Joe

Smokin Joe was very good last year and doesn't get the recognition he deserves.

His experience will be important this year. Great game today!

Dont know how choc would get in the top 3 with 3-4 errors.

They all came at the back end of the halves. He needs a break i dont think hes a 80 minute player anymore.

Agree totally Kaz. Doesn't look like brain science to me.
Choc & JB are the rotation. Jamie more game time, Choc more impact.

top  game good crowd ****house commentary goose gould should shut up every time he comments he puts his two feet in it  the team has picked up from the past, give the opposition the ball and hit them hard in tackles and then run over them because they cannot stand the heat in the kitchen just like teams of the 70s and 80s did congratulations manly every player gave his all play like this and another title will come home this year  

KaZa link said:
Dont know how choc would get in the top 3 with 3-4 errors.

They all came at the back end of the halves. He needs a break i dont think hes a 80 minute player anymore.
Well IMO Choc made up for those mistakes and some.I will be the first to say if he's not playing up to scratch,but I thought today he's workrate was great.He's been put into the position to step up this year and I beleive he has.

Now all he has to do is learn how to play the f#*king ball!!!!!

3 Joe - made a mountain of metres, bent the line everytime
2 Hoppa - How much power does this guy have. Are you sure he is not really a centre, sure looked like 1 today?
1 DCE - great game today, getting better each week

Honourable mentions - King ( some good runs and some HUGE hits ) Choc did a lot of work but let himself down with a couple of errors
The back 3, scored or set up all tries from memory
Oldfield Might make it very hard for Trex to get his position back after he comes back, a couple of mistakes but not too concerned. How good was the kick on the run for Wolfman's try.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1301217029[/time]

3 Joe - made a mountain of metres, bent the line everytime
2 Hoppa - How much power does this guy have. Are you sure he is not really a centre, sure looked like 1 today?
1 DCE - great game today, getting better each week

Honourable mentions - King ( some good runs and some HUGE hits ) Choc did a lot of work but let himself down with a couple of errors
The back 3, scored or set up all tries from memory
Oldfield Might make it very hard for Trex to get his position back after he comes back, a couple of mistakes but not too concerned. How good was the kick on the run for Wolfman's try.

3. Gift - Like already said he was everywhere today, great performance
2. Hoppa - This kid has serious skills and strength, if only T-Rex used his size like Hoppa uses his.
1. Joe - He may be old but he was superb today.

I also think Snakes passing game was brilliant and i can't wait till he is 100% and scoring tries again.

1. Gift
2. King
3. Hoppa
There wasn't much in it for a whole heap that could have taken one of these spots from Brett, Joe, Robbo, Wolfie, Choc, Foran.

3 - Watmough - yeh dropped ball & some str8 up bad punctual things but mad crazy work ethic with aggressive D & sharp attacking prowls.

2 - G.Stewart - The general in attack & defence with tough but skillfull plays.

1 - Hoppa - Done the hard yards tho everyone is happy his name is on the scoreboard - solid allround.

Extras include entire team tho DCE seemed more relaxed & not far off dominating a game 100% - Foran again out the line puting on shots - (i love that ****) because the opposition hates it!!

Only other call as mentioned earlier what a great headache for Des with Matai & Lyon to come back - if its my call i bring Matai off the bench.

3 points, Will Hopoate, great skill, had his opposite in fear all afternoon.

2 points, Glenn Stewart, great defence, felt he lifted today.

1 point Brett Stewart, wow, sometimes i forget he is a fullback and not a 5/8, his passing and organising was great.

3 Will Hoppa - This guy could be anything.  He has a natural instinct for the game which is so rare.  Looked like he was born to play centre!

2 Joe - He was the leader of our pack in terms of go forward and he turned the clock back 5 years yesterday.

1 Wolfman - He was still a bit tentative at the start, but by the end he was growing in confidence.  Not long until we see the Wolfman of old!

Should give all the boys the three points.  All played well.  Standouts in a good team effort, Gift, Brett, Choc, DCE, Hoppa, Joe.  It was Kite's best effort for quite some time.  Princess went OK, as did Rose.  Thankfully someone has told the front rowers to give up on the silly off-loads although the three amigos need to be reminded from time to time to run straight.  Joe led that stat.  The bench did their job.  The rest did well, competent and safe.  Congrats to Robbo for getting on the board in 011.     

Post  automatically merged: [time]1301267452[/time]

And I think it's spelt 'nude' Bones.

How good is this?First time in ages we really have trouble picking a top 3.The whole team played good yesterday.The forwards belted them out of the game early,and the backs did some good finishing work.Just a few poor kicking,and out wide options stopped the score from being a good old fashioned "Brookvale Bloodbath",but as the season goes on,those options will become easier.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4