3, 2, 1 v Penrith [Round 25 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 - Snake
2 - Skivvy
1 - T-Red

They were easily my top 3. But I have to say that we looked a lot better after Lui and JSL came on. They went a long way to keeping us in the game.

Skivi

Foz

Tred

(Still in slight shocked-bliss!)

What a team we're blessed with folks!

EDIT: Agree @HoldenV8 JSL and Namis were very good (Kingy did his bit). Even Horo looked strong. But as much as I'll back our blokes if BJ's available Hasson's my odd-man-out. Just gone backwards this past two months and was ordinary today.

Matai, Buhrer and Killer

Matai was the only one running straight at the defence :)
Buhrer did everything to lift the forwards and organise play after Matty limped off
Killer, after his 2 try assist to Penriff :huh:, played both left and right and up the center and set up that last play :angel:

3 - Snake (again so dangerous, had the panthers watching him all day)
2 - Skivvs (those suicide runs he does at the defensive line are awesome!)
1 - Killer (did about 4 try assists....ok 2 for them, but as stated on another thread, he could have shut up shop and thought it wasn't his day. He didn't and showed why he's a great player and great captain)

Fluffy said:
we must have a penrith fan voting as Lyon has points

As usual he was great but he gave away 12. Love you Killer but no points. If Mansour didn't pick up points then there is no justice. He gave the game to us.

3 Tommy Red. He was solid most of the game and scored that winning try.
2 Choc - Thought choc played well, ran hard and fast
1 King - His final brooky game, gave it his all, got that pass off for the last try.

I wanted to give killer a point for catching that bomb, but i cant forgive him for the 2 passing fails. :S

3 Tom Symonds
2 Brett Stewart
1 Keiran Foran

Would put killer up there but those 2 intercepts cancelled out his last 5 minutes of the game.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2