3, 2, 1 v Tigers [Round 5 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hiku justified his selection ahead of Blair. Gets far more involved and has a better skill set.

Stevie good again, he really is having a great year.

Halves were quiet, and kicked poorly.

Forwards got outplayed by a more enthusiastic pack. Hard to find a standout, Choc as usual tried his guts out though.

Matai for three. A couple of bombed tries, but still did his thing. No better Eagle today.

Starling and BJ. When they were on, the opposition forwards weren't rolling over us like they did when those two were on the bench.

Everyone else, too many errors for mine. Some creative play at times, still managed to put 18 on while getting dominated.

No danger signs, nothing to be overly concerned about, just one of those days. If we play like that again next week, then I will panic.

After the game I said 'can't give any points' I then cooled down and thought'

3 - Matai (some good runs)
2 - Hiku (tries very hard)
1 - Killer (again tried hard, but made some bad errors)

I looked out my window and realized that the sky isn't falling. Sure I'm disappointed, nothing worse than waiting all day all weekend and get served up that rubbish. The Tigers played well.....but geez are they getting cocky?? Guys you've won3 games......we've won 2 premierships and made 4 GF's in the last 7 years. In that time you've done nothing.

Taupau you are a tool. Aaron Woods yes you played well...for 1 game. Come back and get smart when you do it for 10 season.

Voting for Rd 5 has closed, results below:

3 Matai
2 Ballin
0.5 Hiku
0.5 Lyon

So Matai's third consecutive 3 point performance sees him open up quite a lead. Killer is in outright second, although the overall standings doesn't reflect this as the system didn't handle the tie for third as we'd anticipated. Dan will have a look at this when he has a chance.

Thanks for voting everyone!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7