3 2 1 v Warriors in Round 6

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3- hoppa
2- stewart
1- buhrer

matai,king,choc played well as well

dce- average game. missed the tackle for their first try. needs to learn how to tackle.

3 Matai How many times did he do Mannering tonight
2 Foran Great allround display, looks to be growing in confidence each week
1 Kite Had the legs pumping every time he hit the line

Honourables Glenn, Ferris, Hoppa,

The thing I liked about Hoppa tonight was that he went looking for action, rather than waiting for it to come to him. This shows increasing confidence and maturity.

3. Hoppa
2. Foran
1. Buhrer

Stewart, Galuvao, Kite and Matai were all good as well.

DCE a bit stilted in attack tonight, but he'll keep improving.

3. G Stewart
2. Hopoate
1. DCE

Cant believe anyone is criticising DCE I though he had a great game was involved so much in attack. Yes he made a couple of errors but more than made up for it with another great kicking display and his involvement means he is gaining heaps of confidence. He is streets ahead of Hodkinson and will get better and better. His combination with Foran is going to be awesome in the years ahead. These young blokes are certainly outstanding Hoppa, Oldfield, Foran,DCE,Buhrer Mauro there is a great future there. Add Whare, Cunningham, Lussick,Riccardi,Robinson,Harrison we are looking good.

dont care , because we are starting to look like a team , wow im starting to get get a feeling we are going to be a player this year , when i thought we might be rebuilding woo hoo

His kick for the first try was absolutely brilliant. Watch it on replay. He looks at the line looks at his runners and slots it between the defence with perfect weight. Not to mention he was working in a very small space

That shows the skill and talent he has.

3) Hoppa - superb
2) Matai - great stepping & he didn't go down injured once!
1) Kitey - made many metres, more like the Kitey of old, great 150th.

Hoppa and then I can't split Joe & Kite. King was looking good early too. Our two elderstatesmen in the front row department looked on shaky ground a few weeks ago but they are starting to bounce back.

3. Foran - A great all round game, always taking the line on and causing havoc on that left side.

2. Hoppa - This kid is a superstar in the making, what else can i say, how good was that offload to Robbo!!!

1. Oldfield - A few try saving tackles and a great defensive effort overall and great support play.

Special mention to Buhrer, Joe , Kite and Robbo.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8