3-2-1 vs Chooks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE
Killer
Choc/Foz

Great contest by a battered Manly :angel:

Snake seemed off tonight, the hammy is obviously slowing him down :(

Volley said:
Hayne easy.

we lost a GF so seriously who cares...does it matter ....

not being rude as this thread appears each week but I for one are gutted .. really sad right now ..

3 : Ballin
2: Choc
1: DCE

-3: Wolfie: Worst ever performance in a grand final, including Neville Glover and Nathan Merritt in Origin. Mitch Creary would have performed better.

Worthy mentions: Rose, Stevie and Jamie, Foran and Glenn

1947 said:
Volley said:
Hayne easy.

we lost a GF so seriously who cares...does it matter ....

not being rude as this thread appears each week but I for one are gutted .. really sad right now ..

Agreed, I'm not taking offence. You're right, we shouldn't have lost from 18-8 up.

Matai the 3 for me.
Lawrence 2

HappilyManly said:
DCE
Killer
Choc/Foz

Great contest by a battered Manly :angel:

Snake seemed off tonight, the hammy is obviously slowing him down :(

If Foz get's a 1, then that is why we lost.

Given his first 20 minutes were great, but BJ, Kite and Choc were well above Foran

Darren said:
-3: Wolfie: Worst ever performance in a grand final.

I have to agree with you on that one. It definitely wasn't one of his better performances tonight.

Darren said:
3 : Ballin
2: Choc
1: DCE

-3: Wolfie: Worst ever performance in a grand final, including Neville Glover and Nathan Merritt in Origin. Mitch Creary would have performed better.

Worthy mentions: Rose, Stevie and Jamie, Foran and Glenn

Ouch!!

Shattered for the Wolfman after his efforts against Souffs. Surely stage fright isn't for him as played many finals etc. However, he may have been sick or injured??

3 - DCE
2 - Killer
1 - Skivi

And a special mention for Snake. He saved a number of tries for us tonight, and with Jorge's opening try he showed what was missing in attack when we lost to the Chooks 3 weeks ago.

Darren said:
-3: Wolfie: Worst ever performance in a grand final
Mitch Creary would have performed better.

This brought back some not so fond memories but gave me a good chuckle.

Darren said:

Really Darren??

It was obviously a plan to not contest if the ball wasn't landing ingoal ( Jorge didn't either) so to bag him for it is off the mark. He wasn't as bad as the above mentioned players.
You're talking about the seasons leading try scorer and defensively our right side has been pretty solid too.
The Roosters aimed up on him and Jamie so your assessment is way over the top, he never got any clean ball all night.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8