3-2-1 Vs Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
3 Foran
2 Taufua
1 Watmough

Hard to pick tonight, it was an ordinary game played by two very ordinary teams.

you are kidding Bob, i like Foran, but am deadset dumbfounded at the amount of times he is given 3-2-1 in man of the match in these polls.

Not tonight pal, not tonight.

3. Tafua (Despite the bomb he dropped.... running game was outstanding and almost burnt Barba when he got into open field)
2. Ballin
1. Kite

I didn't think Foran was that bad. He took on the line and made a couple of half breaks. He was by no means the worst out there. I thought Kite was good, Tafua did well obviously, Ballin solid again. T-Rex gets plenty of hate, but he set up both our tries and led the meters gained.

3. Jorge
2. Ballin
3. Kite

As for Foz, no chance. Didn't see him in the first half and they read him like he had a flashing light on his head in the second.

I wish I was a fly on the wall in the dressing room after the game. Kite was talking and talking but his chair had been pushed back out of the circle. I hope it was all inspirational.

ManlyBacker said:
3. Jorge
2. Ballin
3. Kite

As for Foz, no chance. Didn't see him in the first half and they read him like he had a flashing light on his head in the second.

I wish I was a fly on the wall in the dressing room after the game. Kite was talking and talking but his chair had been pushed back out of the circle. I hope it was all inspirational.

Hopefully pointing out a few 'home truths' as well.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6