3-2-1 vs Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
3 is your Man of the match.

3 Lyon
2 DCE
1 Ballin

Edited Foran out from my 3 points. Needs to shut his mouth, he cost us two points.

Watmough and Rose were very good too.

bob dylan said:

3 Lyon
2 DCE
1 Ballin

Edited Foran out from my 3 points. Needs to shut his mouth, he cost us two points.

Yeah Foran should have shut up. Gift should have let go of his leg. There was no offload on.

3 Lyon
2 Horo
1 DCE

-10000000000 The video ref and his puppets in pink

3. DCE - Brilliant 2nd half
2. Choc - Didn't stop till Graham's "dead leg"
1. Foran - Lost ranking for the silly back chat

3. Horo - ran hard all night and tackled hard.
2. Foran (relegated from MOM after his back-chat)
1. Hiku - not there yet but he tries hard

bob dylan said:

Needs to shut his mouth, he cost us two points.

He always has something to say to the refs and needs to zip it. he's not the captain and he did cost us two points tonight.

Foran was the best out there by a mile. He kept us in the game. 3 points easy. Backchat didn't cost us game, Gifty giving away the fist penalty did. They would ahve slotted a field goal easily next set anyway.

Horo good again. RHS shut down badly in attack tonight. Morris is rivalling Killer as the best defensive centre in teh comp.

3 - Foran
2 - Choc
1 - DCE

And as for the marching costing us the game, the kick had plenty on it. The extra 10m would have been no problem.

I might have to watch the game again as i don't hold the same views about DCE everyone else is having but I've had a distracted night of viewing.

Not sharp enough,direct enough through the middle or taking on the line at speed I'm finding him very frustrating to watch.

Foran on the other hand is looking sharp takes on the line at speed and is basically our main attacking point.

Glen Stewart is looking slow and from a slower smaller generation.

3) Foran
2) DCE
1) Rose

Reynolds absolutely conned the pink pri**s. I thought the refereeing was on the improve earlier in the season but it is just disgraceful.

bob dylan said:

3 Lyon
2 DCE
1 Ballin

Foran was one of if not the best on the field. This is coming from a dogs fan.

Rose - Wasn't until he came on that anyone bar choc ran forward
Lyon - Finally kicked like a demon and looked better on the right in the second when given some room.
Choc - the only bloke having a dig in the first 20

I would have had Foz, DCE, Gift but Foz and Gift combined to put them in kicking range so moved them out.

3 DCE
2 Horo
1 Rose

3 points: Foran
2 points: DCE
1 point: Rose

Horo very honourable mention

T-Red needs more game time as well, he sharpens and straightens us up

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10