3-2-1 vs Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 Watmough
2 Foran
1 Lyon

Geez it's a tough one, I was pleased with the overall performance. Some good young backup players. Good to see Tooves give them a taste.

I thought Wolf and Darcy ran hard tonight, as did Watmough (but his dropped ball on the first tackle two metres from their line killed me).

1 Foran
2 Watmough
3 Buhrer

Worst performance Mark Gasnier. Mitch Cherry-Evans wtf.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
I thought Wolf and Darcy ran hard tonight, as did Watmough (but his dropped ball on the first tackle two metres from their line killed me).

Blame Brent "Derphalfback" Kite for that one,useless merkin he can be at times

1. Choc- He was everywhere.
2. Ferris- Great effort to play full 80, another non stop performance.
3. Whare- So slick, some great touches.

I'm giving it to the two hardest workers by a really long way tonight
Choc
Buhrer

There are about 8 for last spot but Darcy was much better, Mauro did well, Ballin toiled, Kite was better than King, Foran was terrific, Whare was solid, Lyon did nothing wrong and Wolfie never stopped trying- all about the same level.

We has a lot going against us but no game breakers.

Buhrer got some real punishment early and did really well to keep up his effort and was close to our best.We need the star backrowers back for a lot of reasons and one of them is it will allow him to maintain his impact. Given his size he will get a real workover in coming weeks and I think it may reduce his effectiveness over time if he is playing 80 minutes each week.He needs more minutes than before but not a flogging each week at this stage of his development.

3. Darcy

2. Choc

1. DCE - I'll add that his ability to kick in the in-goal area and not go into touch was fantastic. He did this couple of times in the match.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4