3-2-1 vs Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Unbelievable effort from killer in everything. I would give DCE full marks for effort but he is struggling if you ask me

Sheikheagle said:
Unbelievable effort from killer in everything. I would give DCE full marks for effort but he is struggling if you ask me

Yep DCE is definitely struggling, sometimes he holds the ball to long when he should just pass the ball, he seems to second guess himself. He looked better with Foz out there and im sure they will both look better after a few games back together on the field.

Old field ? All he did was catch and fall over the line.

Killer good and Gifty as well. That rhs is mint. Dce better, but kicking game patchy. Kite one of his better efforts. Lussick had a go too.

It was close for mine between Nood and Killer. Killer clearly won the game but Joe's first 20+ would rank as one of the best forward displays I have seen. Whare was terrific again. Gift very solid and Foran is obviously injured but he has some sensational vision. Kite stepped up, DCE was strong for most of the game and Georgie and Darcy both did a lot. Ballin was tough. If we had lost that then I would have been distraught as I thought the whole team played incredibly well after last week's effort.A really great win against a team that spoils and got the ref rub too often.
1. Killer
2. Joe
3. Whare

Chip and Chase said:

Killer good and Gifty as well. That rhs is mint. Dce better, but kicking game patchy. Kite one of his better efforts. Lussick had a go too.

And if he didn't catch we lose

voicefromthehill said:
Chip and Chase said:

And if he didn't catch we lose

Also are a few nice tackles/reads in defence, one a try saver in the second half.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6