3-2-1 vs Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Going to be a toughie this week. Some solid efforts countered by mistakes.

3 - Killer (a class player especially in attack with no decision time)
2 - Choc (topped the tackle count with 38 and good runs)
3 - Rose (good impact when hitting the line)

I thought Snake looks better each game, despite criticism of Foran I thought he did well, Nood continues to surprise and Jorge clocked up 230 mts.

I expect a wide range of opinions but go for it.

3 Watmough
2 Rose
1 Whare

And yes Lyon was class. Ballin tried hard. Kites second stint was much better. Bretts first half was very good but I little quite in the second half.

Haha the flags. It was always my wish to get a fund together to hand out hundreds of flags and there it was last night. Loved it!

3 Rose
2 Smokin Joe
1 Killer

Killer made a couple of handling mistakes that dropped him down the order. Choc would have polled better bar that critical miss on Smith and Snake was rocks or diamonds some brilliant plays but bombing a try and not cleaning up that grubber were debits againts his performance.

3 - Rose
2 - Lyon
1 - Watmough (besides his horrible defence on the Cam Smith try, he really made up for it throughout the rest of the game)

This is a really tough one.

Rose for 3
Choc for 2
Jorge for 1

Harrison was pivotal in 2 attacking raids with teh hands but didnt hit the ball up.

Choc 3 - yes that tackle miss but he wont do that again all season and ran himself to standstill.

George Rose 2 - we look a much better side when hes back on the park, our best periods are often his first 10 minutes of each spell.

Taufua/Whare 1 - dangerous offensively the pair of them.

Whats going on with our kick return..... its like they get docked $500 for every kick they take on the full. The total lack of urgency in this area is in total contrast to our consistent high effort in most other areas....its like this nearly every week too.... what gives ?????????

Hard to pick this week, we didnt really have a standout. I thought our 3 best in no particular order were - Lyon, Watmough and Rose.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8