3-2-1 vs Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
3 being your man of the match.

Getting in early guys as I am on holiday in New York and may not be online at full time.

Go Manly

Can't split

Gift
Foran
Snake
DCE
Rose
Fa'aoso

Awesome performance. Surely souths and Chooks fans are ****ting themselves.

3. Ballin (best option play by him all year)
2. Killer (ripped them a new one)
1. Fa'aoso (back to his best)
It was a sensational team effort. Special praise to Kitie, Lawrence, Gift, DCE, Snake, Shoulders, Georgie, Wolfie and Foran (in no particular order). Couldn't be happier two weeks out from the Finals.

It was all about the RHS in attack tonight so not a lot of opportunity for Stevie, Horo and Peta. Thought Gifty getting back to his best. Snake's defence is just solid as a rock every week isn't it ? Richie great tonight and hardly succumbed to the Storm wrestle at all allowing quick play the ball. Maybe he knew all their moves ?

Steve Matai was outstanding tonight. His defence was exactly what you would expect, and his runs out of dummy half were damaging. Huge performance from the big fella.

Really tough one again tonight

3,2,1 - Cameron Smith (what a shocker)

In all seriousness

3- Kite (how many minutes did he play??)
2 - Killer (looked like an Under 6s match where he was just tearing his centre opponent apart)
1 - Wolf (another brilliant try scoring performance)

3) Kitey - He was so up for it tonight, the week off must've done some good!
2) DCE/Foran
1) Wolfy

Honourable mention to the Prince (Snake), Gifty, Richie. In fact, hard to split the whole team.

Hardest 3-2-1 of the year. But I'll go with,

3-DCE
2-Gift
1-Lyon shading Wolfie. .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8