Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by The Who, Apr 14, 2013.
3. DCE. His best game this season, imo 2. Horo. Brilliant. Ditto 1. Snake. Flawless. Ditto
3 Stewart 2 Horo 1 Foran Foran was awesome today, 2 try assists and looked dangerous running onto the ball as well.
Horo Lawrence DCE
3. Stewart 2. Horo 1. Ballin
3, Choc 134 m 22 tackles just a machine 2. Snake setup trys , saved trys just marvellous 1. Lawrence 127 m 23 tackles another great effort. -123 pts to the idiots in pink with whistles
Give it to joe today 3 2 and 1
Tuff again this week. 3 snake saved try's and set up hiku 2 Foz DCE both good. 3 Horo
3 - snake his defence was awesome. In one set he came out of the in goal twice to save tries, set up tries and was robbed of one by the ref 2 - DCE great game both in attack and d. Sneaky, assy and classy. 1 - horro. This guy runs some amazing lines. Had the ball gone to him he would have scored on a few occassions. Ballin was awesome too unlucky to miss out likewise lyon
3. Horo 2. Snake 1. DCE
Snake, DCE, Foz
3 - Snake 2 - Horo 1 - Symonds 1 - Hiku
No one for Lyon....funny on teh radio he was all over everything.....without seeing it and only listening he would have got all 6 points
Same as you, I have listened to but not seen the match. The names I heard mentioned the most were Snake, Horo, DCE, Foz, Lyon and Matai. From that I'm voting 3. Snake - This guy's outstanding for us but please Brett, even though they deserve it, don't swear at refs. 2. Horo - sounded like he had a monster of a game. 1. Matai - having a huge year and was in the right places when needed today.
3 - Horo he is really hitting his straps now I can't believe Parra let him go. 2 - Snake his defence in saving a couple of trys is what won us the game. 1 - DCE and Foran give them half a point each they were great.
3. Horo - sensational game, Sharks couldn't handle him 2. DCE - best game of the year, he was everywhere 1. Kite - thought he bent the line every run he made.
3. DCE- The hair is growing back..Thank god.... 2. Prince of Brookie- A few years ago, he would have score himself and did not have to kick for DCE to try to score. 1. Horo- he is much better at #12 than Dorothy the Dinosaur...LOL Symonds and Lawrence continue to impress. We certainly have "an eagle eye" to pluck these guys from obscruity. feel sorry for Joe. Ballin was enormous in D as he is in every game.
3. DCE 2. Horo & Snake 1. Foran
3) Stewart 2) Horo 1) Foran Ballin was great too.
3) Horo 2)Snake 1)Matai
Separate names with a comma.