3, 2, 1's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
3.Watmough
2.Harrison
1.L Foran

Special mention to Joe, he made good yards

3 Watmough - Man of the match performance
2 Whare - He was very solid, and played a great game.
1 Harrison - his best game of the season

Honourable mention to Ballin, Matai and L Foran

Choc was outstanding but massive improvement from the blood nut. I think playing the long minutes enabled him to work into the game. He is coming along nicely

3 Watmough- would be interesting to see his stats, was in everything
2 Whare- caused the roosters headaches all day in attack
1 Harrison- as others have said, best game of the year, thought that chooks player was over the line for all money

Choc (superb - daylight second)
Killer (not much in it but I thought his positional play made the difference)
Harrison (easily his best game)

Top efforts from Whare, King, Ballin, Matai, George. Solid win.

Watmough
Harrison
Ballin

Top games from King, L Foran and Whare.

TokyoEagle said:
1 Harrison- as others have said, best game of the year, thought that chooks player was over the line for all money

+1

I thought George was going pretty well, but has dropped off a bit. Surely Whare gets the wing spot soon.

Choc,
Ballin
whare

TokyoEagle said:

Was something like 16 runs for 115m and 31 tackles (2 missed). The way he was going I would have thought 150m was a distinct possibility. He threatened the line every time he touched the ball (5 tackle busts and 2 line breaks). He was head and shoulders above the other 33 blokes that took the field yesterday. You could say it was to prove a point re: origin but really, he's been producing this regularly this year.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2