3, 2, 1's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
3, 2, 1?

3. Wolfie
2. Balin
1. Symonds

Naturally Channel Nein gave it to a halfback. DCE played OK, but was nowhere near our best, imo.

Equal first for three points this week.

3 to mickqld for coming through for us with his prediction for the game. 3 also to Gower for fixing his ball handling issues and getting a great offload in there as well.

2 to Cherry and 1 to Snake. Was really happy with the performances of Wolf and Symonds tonight as well.

RE: 3, 2, 1?

Symonds

Wolfie (How good is it to see him running freely and fast, he looks a very happy bloke atm :))

DCE

I had DCE before channel 9 announced, so I am sticking with that.
Ballin
and Stevie for getting my last try scorer across the line. :p

3 DCE
2 Wolf /Snake
1 Horo, i love his energy and his kick chases are always quality plus his decoy runs really suck in defenders.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
1 DCE - Shut a few people up after tonight's performance. Was everywhere in attack and defence.
2 Lawrence - An absolute weapon who had to play extended minutes due to Smokin Joes injury.
3 Snake - Great to see Snake getting more involved

Special mention Wolfie his finishing was superb. Also ran the ball strongly.

To all 17 players.

About 20 mins of back to back sets on our line and not a point scored in the whole 80.

Tigers attack was garbage but taking nothing away the defensive effort from Manly was 20/10!

RE: 3, 2, 1?

wombatgc said:
Symonds

Wolfie (How good is it to see him running freely and fast, he looks a very happy bloke atm :))

DCE

I second this and go the ranga!

Yes its great to see Wolfie back, looking good and enjoying himself. Happy for him tonight, after all he's been through.

Wish Cherry would get his hair fixed but doesn't sound like he will in a hurry.

Special mention to the whole team's superb defence :)

I'm old school and the hard 'yards' that won us the game came from two outstanding efforts tonight. So good were they it was hard to split them but easily the match winners. Third spot went to someone who is back to his best.

That said, and I know there were heaps of errors in poor conditions, that was one of the best displays I can remember right across the park. Symonds, Ballin, Snake, Jorge, Choc, DCE, Foran, Horo, Kitie, Matai, it is unfair to miss anyone but just a great, great effort. Anyone who didn't think that game was won in the forwards watched a different game to me :)

3. Lawrence
2. Kingdog
3. Wolfie

I actually thought when King came on after about the 22minute mark, we actually started getting some decent aggression in the tackle and also some good go forward. Was surprised how well he played and how strong his fitness was considering it was his first hit out this year....he muscled up against the young 2 tigers prop, got in a punch up and was able to attract a couple of penalties from some poor tiger defence....just what Toovey ordered before the dogs next week!

3 Symonds - Made real impact in attack
2 DCE - Great play making, huge improvement on last week.
1 Wolfie - Double in the corner, almost a treble.

great win, but I'm still getting over the first 25 minutes to pick 3-2-1's! You could pick a number of players, but then someone could counter about THAT error they made! Lawrence and not passing, matai and his hands, DCE out on the full with game in the balance, Symonds kicked on from his early drop ball, Wolfman went well, Choc did the dirty stuff as usual but dropped the ball and threw a couple of ordinary passes.

Just one of those games where Manly can win well despite giving ourselves every reason not to.

I'm really liking how in all our wins this year it's been so hard to argue with everyone's 321's.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8