3 little pigs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
There is no way Jamie buhrer, Lewis brown and Blake Leary should be taking the field together..... Buhrer has been man handled for years, great little forward.... Gives all he's got, but as a team we don't need three guys getting dominated.
This week starlings back and AFB is missing..... We need big guys bending the line back creating room for our back line, not 3 utility players. Tred should be in there before brown or Leary .

Why is AFB not in the team??? Is he injured? I'm starting to agree with many others on here re Barrett's selections! What is going on!

In the game day thread people were saying that AFB isn't in the team because he got injured against Brisbane. Yet he's named in the front row for the NSW Cup side.

Far be it from me to point out the flaw in that logic but.......

And Ferris, Brown and Leary in the same side? Gee, didn't we try two small second rowers in a game earlier this season and they got smashed (one of them was Brown, the other left seeing red and Green). I seem to remember something about the opposition coach that night having won a few premierships with us.....and now we're set to go with 3 small back rowers against a pack that includes Fifita (maybe 2), Gallen, Lewis, Graham and Tagatease. Is it me is is that like trying to cook a risotto for Gordon Ramsay in Hell's kitchen...a recipe for disaster.

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4