3rd ODI - Questions, questions, questions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
So many questions

Why, after Australia struggled against the spinners did Hauritz only bowl 8 over before slogging time and David Hussey not bowl?

Why did David Hussey and Hopes play like it was a test match?

Why did David Hussey throw for a run out when the batsman was already in the crease giving away overthrows?

Why did Marsh come in from the inner circle when Morkel was on strike only to watch the ball sail over his head by a metre especially after Botha caught a couple the same way earlier?

Why did Mata golden boy Johnson go for 8 an over?

Why did the Aussies drop so many catches?

Why are so many NSWelshmen injured?

We miss Lee, Clarke, Clark.

Why am i enjoying this series so much?

OK don't answer the last one, it's because it is competitive and in good spirits.

How good is Bracken?

How long does Mike Hussey have? He's about the same age Bevan was when they pushed him out looking ahead to the World Cup.

What has Ryan Harris done in domestic cricket to get himself fringe ODI status?

He's back in the squad for the injured Bracken.

we may as well not turn up if bracken is injured, he is the only reason we are competitive.

Guess we will rely on warner scoring 165

would not work

umpires have obviously been told, the wicket to Botha then the lbw not out to tait on his last ball of gis second over. Hawkeye had it hitting 6 inches from the top and on the middle side of leg. No doubt whatsoever but the pommy umpire didnt even think about it, walked of his mark as the bowler delivered.

A real poor way to end the series

How is Dokic going in the tennis?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8