• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
After tonight's win, Manly are coming 3rd!
8 points with a differential of 54. 4 points behind the 2nd placed Panfers......

Good effort to get here considering most tipped us to battle it out for the spoon without Stewart and Orford.
Did it tonight without Wolfman, Rose and Kite who are all vital to our finals chances.

When Kite come back he'll replace Buhrer, ans Bailey will miss out when Rose comes back.

Id like to see this later in the year.
Farrar, Robbo, Lyon, Matai, Wolfman, Foran, Hodko, Kite, Ballin, King, Watmough, Galavao, Stewart    Reserves: Rose, Perry, T-Rex, Cross

Rodney unlucky. Just think we need a bit more speed, and we get that through wolfman.

Pepi link said:
Id like to see this later in the year.
Farrar, Robbo, Lyon, Matai, Wolfman, Foran, Hodko, Kite, Ballin, King, Watmough, Galavao, Stewart    Reserves: Rose, Perry, T-Rex, Cross

Rodney unlucky. Just think we need a bit more speed, and we get that through wolfman.

If the team keeps playing like tonight there won't be any changes. Rodney deserves to be in the 17.

Joe G is better off the bench. Atm the only way D.Williams gets into the team is maybe during SOO.

wolfie is an international and an origin player
he comes straight back with t-rex slipping bailey off the bench

But rex is making what should be an easy call for des to make harder and harder each week playing like he is

Rodney was very good tonight except for one poor missed tackle on the line that cost a try. He doesn't deserve to be dropped.

He current team is one of the most balanced I have seen from manly in many many years. Do not mess with these outside backs! Rodney stays, kite back on bench buhrer out.

Bailey probably drops off when rose is back but it is very questionable whether I would make any changes beyond the absolute require

Rodney is great imo.  Takes the hits ups and is a good defender.  Need that sort of player in your backrow as his partners are the flash ones.  Bailey would drop out of the side when Kite and Rose are both back. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4