40 days and 40 nights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Go manly

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It,s been 40 days and 40 nights since,I can't even say it,but I promised not to even look on this forum until now.

Well done 1969 crazy eagle about the thread "I am still dirty" and I hope I am not bringing up bad memories or going over too much old ground but I hope this rant and the symbolic 40 days and 40 nights helps me wash away all the memories.

You see,I am still angry.Not angry cause we got beat,but angry because you could see what was unfolding.They can never be forgiven for taking something away that we were so rightly deserved last year.Thats just not biass talking but name another club ever who has had to overcome as much adversity as us.Everytime we had the chance to bury them,they were allowed in the game.

In fact with 10 to go I put me beer down and walked away knowing the result was going to be inevitable.The next day I took 6 weeks off work and went to a friends farm,did not read a paper,refuse to watch the world cup or talk to anyone about league.

Anyway,40 days and 40 days have passed and it didn't work.I am still pissed.Should have known the ark was a myth and glad i stopped going to church when they would n ot let me have a full peice of bread and a full glass of plonk.

What started as a rant is pretty tame now and maybe because I have just bought the new away jumper and found a little kid riding past on his bike with an eagle cap and got him a packet of manly fridge stickers.

Only one last thing to do-Open the window and yell as loud as you can
Go manly-feeling better already-
good on ya,every one on the I am still dirty-cause-i am filthy
Go manly

Good on you for mentioning the I'm still dirty thread :). And you are right, it is a great thread. In fact, I'm going to read it again. If you posted this there, I wouldn't have to open and close this one. Hmmm...what are your thoughts Jethro??

Mmmm...40 days and 40 nights. Didn't some famous toast-image guy do something like that? I've tried fasting but was too slow at it.
Bad I know but so is the off season.:rolleyes:

niccipops said:
Mmmm...40 days and 40 nights. Didn't some famous toast-image guy do something like that? I've tried fasting but was too slow at it.
Bad I know but so is the off season.:rolleyes:

No one has ever seen noah on a piece of toast!

SHAME!

:cool:

If, like in the Bible story, it rained for 40 days & 40 nights, and I had to build an Ark because there was a flood coming.
If, I was told to get 2 of every animal.
Id leave off all poultry & Shayne Hayne.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4