• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
BAM! TO BEHOLD, A PUBLIC BULLETIN BOARD, BUILT OF BOTH BRILLIANCE AND BARBARITY BY BASTARDS WITH BONERS. THIS BASTION, NO MERE BULWARK OF BOREDOM, IS A BRUTAL BARRAGE OF BLISTERING BULL****, BARELY BENEVOLENT... BUT BEHIND THE BIGOTRY AND BOOBS, BEYOND THE BITTER BROADCASTS OF BRAGGING BUFFOONS: HERE BE THE BODY POLITIC. A BROTHERHOOD OF BLASPHEMY, BLESSED WITH MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS, BATTLING THE BLAND, THE BOGUS, THE BENIGN. BEDLAM? BRING IT ON. BUT I BABBLE... BETTER TO BE BRIEF. YOU MAY CALL ME /b/.

Best post i have ever read in my life

Interesting what comes up when you google silvertails.  Some of the new commers might find it interesting

"Manly is in full voice, none more so than Silvertails’ dark alter-ego “Matabele”, site writer and inspirer of equal amounts of loathing and admiration"

Equal ?  ;D

No he doesnt admire himself, if he admired himself he would not inflict his views upon everyone else.

He wants everyone else to admire him first, thus validating his existense.

The anti hero is an act, he is just a big teddy bear.

Most of us on here like you Matas, just think some of your views are a little weird :)

ManlyBacker link said:
If you start wearing a red bandana Mata, that will signal the end of our reader relationship.
That would also mean taking potshots at any sportsperson who dear utter the word God, and writing lots of flowery books full of colloquial bonhomie and light on content. 

He wouldnt do that, it wouldn't fit over his foil helmet

Matabele link said:
That would also mean taking potshots at any sportsperson who dear utter the word God, and writing lots of flowery books full of colloquial bonhomie and light on content. 

Dare.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7